• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig KtsItaly, aka MarcoC aka Uomo1001

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
you asked for it ....

V7iHbSw.jpg

printed and going up in the pub tonight

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I dont know was RWI holding money ?

i dont think so , so whats the point in your post ?

Lol i never mentioned RWI holding money, I quoted only the part about the guy getting a watch delivered, keeping it for months and then complaining after a long while about it not being as it was described, it was an obvious joke :p

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Why are you wearing a peep hole bra?

He never discard gifts, especially yours

much of what happens here could arguably be characterized as facilitating the purchase and sale of counterfeit goods, no?

Fortunately, no.

I understand the good idea of the escrow service, surely in another world where rep are just like any other products, that would work wonders, set aside the few kinks attached to any online transaction of course.
But here you highlighted the issue, there's an active role with profit on top of it :
ZXhqZK.png

Reactions: rwacc and tripdog

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Glad to see you guys are still working hard to keep this place safe from scum bags.

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Still nothing. Not expecting anything. Already written it off. Sucks.

I am in contact with Uomo, he told me the watch was rejected by US customs and he has it back again.

Anyone in Lugano wants to meet up? :)

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Oh so he told you that but not me? I just emailed him. Excited to see his reply.

Sure. He hoped to scam another fool. I played along. When I told him I wanted a face to face deal he asked to meet at a train station parking lot in Switzerland and then suddenly the watch got destroyed by the customs, probably when he noticed my post here.

Such a scumbag...

liq2

Known Member
4/12/16
Well I can 100% confirm this person is a thief, scammer and overall terrible human. Whatever negative thing you want to call him/her is prob fair and well served.

Lied every step of the way. Tried to scam Yello at the same time as me. Then proceeded to tell me that I was refunded and that ultimately I tried to scam him.

if anyone wants WhatsApps convo’s down the road to understand further or protect themselves from a future purchase, let me know via pm.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
He said that? such an asshole he is, you should have met him in person and threw him under the truck or inside the lake in Lugano mate...

Sure. He hoped to scam another fool. I played along. When I told him I wanted a face to face deal he asked to meet at a train station parking lot in Switzerland and then suddenly the watch got destroyed by the customs, probably when he noticed my post here.

Such a scumbag...