Welcome to the Brig KtsItaly, aka MarcoC aka Uomo1001

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yellobird View Post

So the refund claim of the seller was just another lie...
    Still nothing. Not expecting anything. Already written it off. Sucks.

Comment

Glad to see you guys are still working hard to keep this place safe from scum bags.

Comment

Originally posted by liq2 View Post

Still nothing. Not expecting anything. Already written it off. Sucks.
        I am in contact with Uomo, he told me the watch was rejected by US customs and he has it back again.

Anyone in Lugano wants to meet up?

Comment

he told me the watch was rejected by US customs
          LOL, the guy has the IQ of chicken.

Comment

I am in contact with Uomo, he told me the watch was rejected by US customs and he has it back again.

Anyone in Lugano wants to meet up?
            Oh so he told you that but not me? I just emailed him. Excited to see his reply.

Comment

Originally posted by liq2 View Post

Oh so he told you that but not me? I just emailed him. Excited to see his reply.
              Sure. He hoped to scam another fool. I played along. When I told him I wanted a face to face deal he asked to meet at a train station parking lot in Switzerland and then suddenly the watch got destroyed by the customs, probably when he noticed my post here.

Such a scumbag...

Comment

Well I can 100% confirm this person is a thief, scammer and overall terrible human. Whatever negative thing you want to call him/her is prob fair and well served.

Lied every step of the way. Tried to scam Yello at the same time as me. Then proceeded to tell me that I was refunded and that ultimately I tried to scam him.

if anyone wants WhatsApps convo’s down the road to understand further or protect themselves from a future purchase, let me know via pm.

Comment

Originally posted by KtsItaly View Post
                  AND AM I THE SCAMMER?????

Yes you are, you piece of non-human shit.

Comment

He said that? such an asshole he is, you should have met him in person and threw him under the truck or inside the lake in Lugano mate...

Sure. He hoped to scam another fool. I played along. When I told him I wanted a face to face deal he asked to meet at a train station parking lot in Switzerland and then suddenly the watch got destroyed by the customs, probably when he noticed my post here.

Such a scumbag...
                    WTB: NOOB DAYTONA's V4 or V3 (Any Reference Number)

WTB: V72 / V726 / V730 Movements

WTB: TC 16610LV - V6 or V7

Comment

And again! This time as Transformers4
                      Give up asshat because one day we will find you.
                      We have a new name this time, Delta Murria.

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                      X