• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig KtsItaly, aka MarcoC aka Uomo1001

KtsItaly

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/12/20
did you or did you not get banned before and create another account here at RWI to try to sell your watches ?

Not sir!
If not was more easy to keep the watches.. and the money!!!

I update you on the patek today... I think that it will be delivered

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
KtsItaly instead of sending all the tracking info that you say is not trackable outside of Italy's Boarders but apparently is because you are producing it. Please explain the handwriting on the tags and the black dot on the Daytonas, the same dots on both that were pointed out here.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

aaaa89

Known Member
Patron
Certified
4/2/21
????????????????????☺️
I was buying from kts italy, hand delivery to milan. When I was ready to go to milan he told me has no more watch!
damn

Inviato dal mio ELE-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: civic4982

liq2

Known Member
4/12/16
Still here and providing the benefit of the doubt. Let's stick to the facts.

1) Yes, KTS has been communicating with me over email. Yes, I did call my bank after it was suggested here that he is a repeat offender. According to KTS his bank reached out to him.

2) As of today, the $1300 is still not back in my bank account. Yes, it takes time for an international wire to clear. If it does, well then I've been refunded and until then I have not. Just to be extra clear I asked him to keep the money if in fact he had sent it as, the less money going back and forth the better.

3) The Daytona has not arrived yet to the my home. No, I don't have any tracking and no we did not discuss which method would be best (took his word that he knows what is best). According to him it is in transit, so let's give it a bit more time to arrive. 2 weeks sound fair? Conservatively it has been 7 days since it was shipped.

4) I'll put my 5 year old account on the line here and say that I will 100% pay him (if refund comes through and watch arrives).

5) All of this is backed up in email. As I told KTS, I like to believe that people are inherently good natured. I genuinely hope he isn't who he is accused of being
(for the sake of him, me and this community) and that things go smoothly from here. Time will tell in this instance.

Last edited:

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
This guy tried hard to scam me too. On the same daytona. Kept sending me pics of how it is upgraded at his watchmaker, video of a ready watch and trying hard to push his sale over whatsapp. He also almost admitted to be uomo btw, became very defensive all of a sudden telling me he is an upscale gen dealer in Italy and does not need to scam anyone:)

Reactions: mech500

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
+39 349 509 5439... just in case anyone needs it thats the number he used :)

d4v3

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
20/3/13
What a patetic piece of lier shit you are Marco even in your tags the numbers 1 and 7 are the same.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
2) As of today, the $1300 is still not back in my bank account.

I'ts sad.. but consider the money is lost. If you receive a refund, i will eat my hat.

If you receive the watch, i will eat my hat & shoes!

aaaa89

Known Member
Patron
Certified
4/2/21
????????????

Inviato dal mio ELE-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
I'ts sad.. but consider the money is lost. If you receive a refund, i will eat my hat.

If you receive the watch, i will eat my hat & shoes!

Remember that now he is to receive double the amount so he will soon supposedly have $2600 and a nice Daytona :) :) That is a DEAL!

Last edited:

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Remember that now he is to receive double the amount so he will soon supposedly have $2600 and a nice Daytona :) :) That is a DEAL!

Loool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
This guy tried hard to scam me too. On the same daytona. Kept sending me pics of how it is upgraded at his watchmaker, video of a ready watch and trying hard to push his sale over whatsapp. He also almost admitted to be uomo btw, became very defensive all of a sudden telling me he is an upscale gen dealer in Italy and does not need to scam anyone:)

I was about to buy this watch as i was second or third in line as funds were on hold with the actual buyer then when it was sold i was offered the patek and didnt interest me.

There is a risk with the game for sure. I am not judging, but moral of the story that someone must do their due diligence to a certain extent

Maybe there should be like an escrow managed by modders specially for HVS transactions just thinking out load for purposes of buyers protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lovegmt73

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Maybe there should be like an escrow managed by modders specially for HVS transactions just thinking out load for purposes of buyers protection.

Yes that would be awesome, i think everyone is willing to pay 2~4% escrow fees which will give you insurance. and the admins/mods get some payment for there work...

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

i know you're joking but i feel sorry for liq2.

Buying a $1300 watch shouldn't make you feel nauseous.

he never sent the Daytona, otherwise he would give the Track&Trace code, with pleasure. but he did not.
If he did sent the daytona, he would never refund the payment, cause its the buyers risk.

But the good thing about this is, eventually, karma will get him and he will regret.
Never get it why the hell do you want to scam people?? to feel better yourself?? Cause you need money?? WTF man, work for it!!

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I think some sort of a purchasing process should be put forward, the buyer can maybe be announced by the seller and approved by a mod before the seller receives the funds in that case at least no more than a single buyer gets hurt

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Guys this isnt a selling platform , its a discussion forum , that we allow some personal sales on .

Please make sure you know who you are dealing with before dealing with them , things would be so much better.

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Guys this isnt a selling platform , its a discussion forum , that we allow some personal sales on .

Please make sure you know who you are dealing with before dealing with them , things would be so much better.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^