• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig dreK & LordElrond

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Heyo here, I can no longer display anything on the forum, is this normal??

Envoyé de mon MI MAX 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

:facepalm:

You are in the brig ... you really have 0 clue on how all of this work and the worst part is that you don't seem to care a single second about it.

is this tolerated on the forum?

More than asking advice about stolen goods price ...

Reactions: Rx4Time and Raddave

dreK

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/10/17
France
not really, this is the first time I find myself here since I on the forum:(
But what can I do for go out the brig ?

dreK

INMATE
3/10/17
France
If there is a French admin ? It will better for explain because my English isnt very good

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
not really, this is the first time I find myself here since I on the forum:(
But what can I do for go out the brig ?

Absolutely nothing at that point, I don't think there's anyone in here that would see any of your potential apology or excuses as genuine. You will wiggle your way out of there by saying what we want to hear, and will mind your own business on the forum without having learnt anything.

We don't need members like that so you'll stay here and if you think about creating another account, I suggest you do some reading about what happen in the brig for people like that

You would be a new user from this year, we could have discussed, you are here since 2017, you clearly have 0 interest in the forum as a whole

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
If there is a French admin ? It will better for explain because my English isnt very good

Well, I speak French ... Won't change a lot ...

dreK

INMATE
3/10/17
France
Ah tu es fr ? Désolé pour mon anglais, oui ça sera plus simple pour moi de t'ecrire dans ma langue - bon je souhaiterais réintégrer la communauté RWI, j'ai bien compris, un peu tard malheureusement,que mon post était déplacé, je ne connaissais pas la nature de la montre mais à ce prix là je m'en doutais un peu... Ce n'était pas à un ami proche , je suis dans une petite ville et tout le monde se côtoie même si l'on est pas forcément des amis proches. J'aime bien suivre les actus ici , et je me suis rapproché de quelques personnes autant passionnés que moi.
Je ne suis pas une mauvaise personne, je n'ai jamais souhaité nuire au Forum et encore moins décevoir les membres de la communauté, voilà en espérant que tu m'ais compris, même si ton avis ne change pas, au moins j'aurais pu m'exprimer plus simplement,
Bonne soirée et bonnecontinuation sur RWI
Cordialement, dreK

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
More of a spiritual closeness perhaps - or geographically close ?

What if he was sitting at the pub and someone VERY CLOSE to him was talking to someone else and he overheard "Soooo... I'll sell you this STOLEN Rolex for, let's say 3k". Then he proceeded to take some photos to that said watch while the other two OBVIOUS thieves and lowlives WHICH HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION TO HIM WHATSOEVER didn't see.

I mean, it's completely normal and plausible...