• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Just Cavalli

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Maybe hes caught by the Covid-19... give him a extra week to respond. Or is he active on social media?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Maybe hes caught by the Covid-19... give him a extra week to respond. Or is he active on social media?

How much time do you think someone should be given to acknowledge receipt of payment and then ship the watch ?

To simplify, lets say payment is sent by a member on the 1st of the month, from what date do you think action should be taken ?

Do you think sending Pms, or even emails to the seller is important, if so, how many PMs and emails should be sent, without receiving a reply, before action is taken against the seller ?

Reactions: Replica01

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
How much time do you think someone should be given to acknowledge receipt of payment and then ship the watch ?

Sorry, You're right. Its the buyers responsibility to arrange the shipment within 48 hours, at least that's what i would do.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Member since 2014

Scamming 390euro

Well done Nelson

Such a shame

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Member since 2014

Scamming 390euro

Well done Nelson

Such a shame

tenor.gif

Reactions: SHB

mrln

25/11/20
EU
Damn!
If you follow my posts, I have somewhere questioned the difference between pp f&f and pp gift transfer. I was confused and he is the reason for this question! I transferred money via f&f and then I should send again as a gift, because the f&f was somehow not good in his opinion. Important: I also got then immediately once refunded! So in the end I really paid only once the watch. And it arrived!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Damn!
If you follow my posts, I have somewhere questioned the difference between pp f&f and pp gift transfer. I was confused and he is the reason for this question! I transferred money via f&f and then I should send again as a gift, because the f&f was somehow not good in his opinion. Important: I also got then immediately once refunded! So in the end I really paid only once the watch. And it arrived!

So you received the watch safely? I am very glad it worked out. Have you heard anything from the seller?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have somewhere questioned the difference between pp f&f and pp gift transfer.

There is no difference.

So in the end I really paid only once the watch. And it arrived!

So you're saying you sent payment for this watch and it has been delivered ? When was it delivered ?

I've no idea what you're talking about - you are not even mentioned in the sales thread, you are not the reason this account is in the Brig.

You posted this question on February 4:

No idea if this has been answered elsewhere.
I just stumbled across this thread and the question still arises after my first rep purchase here: what is the difference between F&F and the gift variant? Both is without fees and both is not covered by PP if I have issues with a deal, right!? But after sending money via F&F I should correct this to gift. Where is the advantage for the recipient? :confused:

For a sale listed on January 4, and which had already gone wrong on January 10

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...k-offshore-diver-15703-v10-jf-xs-rubber-strap

I think you have your threads/purchase mixed up.

mrln

25/11/20
EU
Yes! He did take about a week to send. But the watch arrived safe! And there was a slightly misdescription within the sale ad. But I was and still am a newbie to the whole thing. And the little difference between description and reality was more or less cleared within the thread and comments. In the end I got my first rep and it could be by far worse!

I heard nothing from him, because the deal was last December. So no need for further communication.

mrln

25/11/20
EU
There is no difference.
Oh please, not again!
At least within PayPal there are these two ways to do it in germany. Whether that amounts to the same thing in the end – no idea! But why else should I transfer after "f&f" again as "gift" if it makes no difference!? Then I still don't understand that to this day! Anyway, I got the money back once!

So you're saying you sent payment for this watch and it has been delivered ? When was it delivered ?
Not THIS watch! It was the ZZF Sub (you should find it easy in his and mine history)

I've no idea what you're talking about - you are not even mentioned in the sales thread, you are not the reason this account is in the Brig.
I just stumbled across the thread here and wondered that there was actually something wrong with Cavalli. That's all! I wanted to share fairly my experience. It did not relate to the current AP! Sorry if that was confusing now and I expressed myself wrong!

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Oh please, not again!
At least within PayPal there are these two ways to do it in germany. Whether that amounts to the same thing in the end – no idea! But why else should I transfer after "f&f" again as "gift" if it makes no difference!? Then I still don't understand that to this day! Anyway, I got the money back once!

Not THIS watch! It was the ZZF Sub (you should find it easy in his and mine history)

I just stumbled across the thread here and wondered that there was actually something wrong with Cavalli. That's all! I wanted to share fairly my experience. It did not relate to the current AP! Sorry if that was confusing now and I expressed myself wrong!

Stupid me for thinking you were talking about the watch that justcavalli had up for sale.
Can't imagine why I thought that.