• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig gsauto

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Alright, sherlock. Sounds like you already solved the case. Why would there be a brig thread if it was this easy? Do you think our mods have nothing better to do with their valuable time?

Can't answer for most of the mods but I saw QueTip trying to write a story yesterday without the use of the letters S and E.
It was supposed to be about a seahorse named Steven living in a sea in the southeast so I would say that he was not being very realistic.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Can't answer for most of the mods but I saw QueTip trying to write a story yesterday without the use of the letters S and E.
It was supposed to be about a seahorse named Steven living in a sea in the southeast so I would say that he was not being very realistic.

Shhhhhh!! This was not to be leaked yet?!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
there is any investigation.
I sell a parts to someone who sell to a third person. After 6 months the first buyer told me that the parts is no in good condition.
Moreover this is not my part because serial number is not the same

First you said that it wasn't the dial you sold him, that it was a different dial.

Then you said it was the dial you sold him, but that he was using photos of another dial in the sale, not your dial.

Then you said that it was the dial you sold him but he damaged it and then tried to sell it.

Then you said it wasn't the dial you sold him, it was a different dial because the ref' numbers are different.

You also deny having any connection to a company called [REDACTED], despite the fact your username is [REDACTED], and despite the fact your email is apparently [REDACTED] being the postcode of the address given as your address further back in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA

Q could quickly draft you a book bro.

A yarn of an actual dial burglarizing Thailand Gulf animal.

Only $19.99! Buy now!

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Couldn't this all be resolved very quickly with El Puto showing a picture of the serial number on the dial on his watch? If it's the one gsauto sent him, you know he's full of it. If it's not the one gsauto sent him, then you know gsauto is guilty. There's 2 Daytona dials in play here. If neither of them have the number from gsauto's pic then gsauto didn't sell the dial from the pic... right?

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Couldn't this all be resolved very quickly with El Puto showing a picture of the serial number on the dial on his watch? If it's the one gsauto sent him, you know he's full of it. If it's not the one gsauto sent him, then you know gsauto is guilty. There's 2 Daytona dials in play here. If neither of them have the number from gsauto's pic then gsauto didn't sell the dial from the pic... right?

Don’t forget there a third person involved, this would prove gsautos innocents if the serial numbers match, but not guilt if it doesn’t because his dial could have been genuinely sent by elputoii to the third party

christobear

22/10/15
Don’t forget there a third person involved, this would prove gsautos innocents if the serial numbers match, but not guilt if it doesn’t because his dial could have been genuinely sent by elputoii to the third party

Yea this is a hard one to judge from the outside. Inmate has been here for 1+ years and has apparently dropped some serious coin on frankens and gen parts. First buyer is a long time member & supporter with many sales and purchases. Second buyer is a new member, but also with a number of high value purchases.

Gotta assume the mods have done their homework here and have brigged the correct person.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Not that easy, of course i'm not accusing anybody, but anyone could easily show the back of any other daytona dial and be cool with it. Sadly it won't mean anything, even if it really was a different dial with a different serial number that had been shipped

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
But it's also weird how the brigged guy isn't doing / writing anything here in order to help his situation lol, If i were totally innocent i would do everything in my power in order to show that i am

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
But it's also weird how the brigged guy isn't doing / writing anything here in order to help his situation lol, If i were totally innocent i would do everything in my power in order to show that i am

Would that really make any difference, seems like he’s been charged, tried and convicted​​​​​, there’s only one person out of the 3 involved who knows for sure when the dial got switched, and as it’s their word against each other I don’t see how it can be proved 100%

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
El Puto

giphy.gif

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Not that easy, of course i'm not accusing anybody, but anyone could easily show the back of any other daytona dial and be cool with it. Sadly it won't mean anything, even if it really was a different dial with a different serial number that had been shipped

I mean, obviously with date and username on a paper next to it...

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I mean, obviously with date and username on a paper next to it...

Eh even if you do that, you just need to have another dial at home and you can take a pic of it with username on a paper next to it. So it has no real value. . . IDK.

I'm kinda afraid of the precedent this whole thing leaves for everyone else.

Regardless of this particular example, since the mods will have more info than we do for sure, what happens if someone decides to sell a dial /hands / bezel, they send the correct thing, but the buyer then opens a ticket because "they sent a different item" and he takes pics of an old dial /hands / bezel that he had at home already? Who are we going to believe then?

This could make me think twice about selling some random stuff, sure, buy the seller and the buyer, but until when does it work?

ScarletT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/20
United Kingdom
Soooooo, are people just blindly believing that the 2nd buyer, a guy who supposedly spent $1.9 Million at an AD, can't seem to get a dial from them. Not to mention he's ignorant enough to not know ADs won't swap out parts you bring them, they need to request them directly from the Rolex Factory.

Seems very made up or INCREDIBLY stupid for someone who has that much experience with ADs.

irwit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/19
So I. This case, is the "buyer" who wants a refund claiming he sold on the watch face without even checking it himself before the sale?
sorry but thats not on and 100% his issue if there's a fault now, even if he is in the right. Too much time has passed and it doesn't show great character that he's sold a watch face without even checking it himself.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
RWI isn’t perfect I’ll admit that but the staff do a very good job, those Reddit guys need to put down their crack pipes and go buy some GameStop shares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.