• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig gsauto

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
If the summary is the one above... Oh well. I asked a question which bugs me: how is bringing a dial at a Rolex AD a proof that the original seller sent a damaged one?

Nevermind btw, before you even tell me I get that this is a private forum and it’s none of our business what you guys want or don’t want to do. Anyone’s able to make up his own mind based on the facts you shared, and if there’s anything else I think it should be shared as well for the sake of our community.

I’m out

Kindly request you to read what I have written above before jumping into any conclusions.. This is my final plea to everyone not to bother me again in this.

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Where's the trust in the Mods everybody? We're always saying how good the Mods are on here, yet first chance to put the boot in.... You don't get thrown in here on a whim.

#Judases!!!!

Discuss.

anyone that’s been on the forum for any period of time knows what a fantastic job the mods and admin do, not only in the protection of members in the m2m sales but in the everyday running of the forum, no one is questioning this, this is the first brig thread that I have read where there has been any members questioning the facts mainly because there are 3 members involved and it’s only that the third member made a complaint has elputoii passed the buck back to the original seller,without any real proof, certainly proof that members have been privy to.

one thing is for sure is that elputoii has been negligent in his responsibilities as a buyer and a seller, as a buyer not immediately checking that he received the item as described that he paid for, and as a seller for again not checking the condition of the item he listed for sale, not supplying pictures of the back with serial number etc and I would say a vague description of condition but actually it wasn’t a description at all “not used”

one more thing one of the reasons elputoii claims he never properly checked the dial was because he didn’t have the tools to remove the dial from the packaging but the original sales thread clearly shows the dial outside and removed from the bubble pack, so what tools would elputoii need exactly to remove it from a already open package,

Again I say it don’t add up

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
after buying watches worth over 1.9 Million Euros from a Single AD for the past 15 years

Hi mate,

First of all very nice and congrats on the collection! Out of curiosity, did you know that as a GEN owner you are entitled to change your Rolex dial especially for a 116520 (from white to black or vice versa) - it's common practice at ADs and RSC (they even get paid for it), that is formalized as follow, you can decide to keep your old dial for an added cost or exchange it and therefore you are even granted a discount. No matter what, doing so, is even cheaper than buying parts on the grey market - side note lot of the grey market is fed thanks to this practice.

I understand your embarrassment however you shouldn't ;-)

Hope this gets sorted

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Hi mate,

First of all very nice and congrats on the collection! Out of curiosity, did you know that as a GEN owner you are entitled to change your Rolex dial especially for a 116520 (from white to black or vice versa) - it's common practice at ADs and RSC (they even get paid for it), that is formalized as follow, you can decide to keep your old dial for an added cost or exchange it and therefore you are even granted a discount. No matter what, doing so, is even cheaper than buying parts on the grey market - side note lot of the grey market is fed thanks to this practice.

I understand your embarrassment however you shouldn't ;-)

Hope this gets sorted

I am aware of this but hard to get an APH dial from an AD, that was the only reason I had to use an M2M sale.

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
You send it to RSC. It's about 800 euro if they keep your dial, 1200 euro if you keep it.

Thanks for the info, I shall reach out to RSC next week. Now it's time to leave that aside and focus on GSauto and the refund to his seller. I am out of this thread and shall not be interested in any sort of participation and wish not to be summoned by anyone else apart from the Mods (if they need anything else from me). Do hope Elputoii shall be able to resolve the issue with his seller.

Reactions: dk0243

gsauto

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/11/19
So you don't have any connection with a now defunct business [REDACTED] ?

And your name isn't [REDACTED], and you don't live on the street [REDACTED] ?

And this isn't your email address - [REDACTED] ?

OK, my mistake.

no the one you are speaking about is located in [REDACTED]. OK my mistake....

gsauto

INMATE
26/11/19
There is a point that I don't understand : The third person bring the dial to an AD to change his dial. I don't know on another country but in France it's impossible that you bring your own dial and ask Rolex to change it. They will never do that. They only change if you buy Rolex AD dial.

Reactions: c_hall100

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
I don't know on another country but in France it's impossible that you bring your own dial and ask Rolex to change it. They will never do that. They only change if you buy Rolex AD dial.

Fair point, this policy is true throughout Europe therefore it's most likely happening anywhere else

gsauto

INMATE
26/11/19
glad i don't have to decide who did what and when, also glad i ve never done business with @gauto - in this thread he's caught buying in back door sales and also did unauthorised paypal charge backs

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...9018188-noob-v6s-case-with-gen-crown-and-tube

:trainwreck:

why you say stupid thinks??? I cannot see the thread but if it's the thread I mean I bought a watch from a seller with gen parts. The date wheel must be gen but it was rep.
When I bought this watch he quoted 200€ for the date wheel and wanted to refund only 80€.
Moreover all the watch I bought from this seller was damaged and he sold me like new.
I do nothing and I only asked to the seller to refund the date wheel. I paid more than 1400€ for the watch. Today I still have the V6S case which is damaged or need polish.
When I bought this watch I was beginner in this forum I did'n know that I cannot buy without a thread.
Moreover the seller send me a message and propose me to buy the watch.
So please don't speak about think you don't know.
Recently I bought 1 gen DW and 1 gen crystal without problem.
You can ask to seller
All the parts that I buy all the transaction was without problems

gsauto

INMATE
26/11/19
Fair point, this policy is true throughout Europe therefore it's most likely happening anywhere else

I think it's like that all around the World so how he can tell that he ask Rolex to install his own Dial??? it's impossible!

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
This is why each time I sell anything here or elsewhere, I take the time to record a short video of the exact item being shipped. That includes evidence of function, detail with front, back, sides, any defects, etc. Including a date tag with info as to the buyer, seller. Item, name and address of both seller and buyer BEFORE packaging and shipping. I also take photos of item sold being packaged showing detail of packaging material and finally, sealed and labeled package ready to ship. I also make sure that the buyer is aware I do this and make it available to buyer before and after shipping if they would would like copies.
I keep these on file for at least a year and also document every sale I make and all info. in a notebook. A little extra work, but very well worth it in the long run.
Being prepared and proper documentation is always justified.

Pretty much eliminates conflicting claims and disputes.

THIS. This is really important, ppl should be made to read this before making a sale :(

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
THIS. This is really important, ppl should be made to read this before making a sale :(

especially now, I think this thread has set a worrying precedent in m2m sales that everyone should be aware and cautious of, that something you sell could be sold on and pass through several hands months later an issue occurs and the blame could come back to you, worrying!

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Guys, unless there’s an exception in a country I’m not aware of, you can’t bring a dial into an AD or RSC and have it installed by them, they will only swap out your dial with a fresh RSC dial. I’ve done this once.

Apologies if this has changed. Hope all parties get this resolved.

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
especially now, I think this thread has set a worrying precedent in m2m sales that everyone should be aware and cautious of, that something you sell could be sold on and pass through several hands months later an issue occurs and the blame could come back to you, worrying!

Honestly that wasn't my intention. I personally am impartial on how this is handled, I feel like the mods definitely have their reasons and I respect that. I feel that this is important because of the accountability each member should have when sending a package. It's not only to defend oneself from accusations from another member but also to present evidence in case the post decides today is a good day to play soccer with your package.

Reactions: mari115
Status
Not open for further replies.