• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Loki1980

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Welcome in here, lets see how you manage to climb out of there ?

You'll have the leisure of complaining about the many god complex that I have, the many inability to read that I have and all other monstrosity you have been facing for the massive time and with the massive content posting you did on here.

Before lecturing others about what you can or can't do or how they can or can't read, try to not make a fool out of yourself in the first place, don't bother quoting me, I won't be entertaining you in here, I'll leave that pleasure to other members

Resume of what happened : Offender here offered a unauthorized and risky deal in a public thread (hijacking it at the same time) because he ordered the wrong watch (all his fault) from a TD, was warned about not doing that, took it wrong and claimed he did not broke any rule and that I was being abusive, refused to back down in public and was insulting in PMs. Followed by publishing a PM in public too and asked to be banned

Last edited:

proxyserv

29/3/12
brocktree.jpg

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I just noticed. I joined rwi 1 month later than you GB. And you have 2030 more posts. Get a job you lifeless fuck.

I'm quite quiet on here! RWG is where I spout my normal waffle.

Loki!!!! Where are you.....?

Reactions: C Master

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Now, now GB. Lets not make Glaude angry again. You know he got a short fuse.

Out of all the untrue thing, this is the most untrue thing of all, If I had a short fuse, I couldn't possibility have lived that long in the vicinity of you and the ginger !

Loki has not bothered checking this thread yet it seems ... He's probably not that interested since he need to have the last word and he probably feel like he won the battle

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
I'm quite quiet on here! RWG is where I spout my normal waffle.

Loki!!!! Where are you.....?

of course you are quiet.... otherwise you'd quickly end up in gulash-just like me, probably.... lol

thanks for head-up Logixa

it is 00.30 AM now so Loki is already probably sleeping in his shoe box under the table in the kitchen, dreaming of fresh wűrstchen and kicking in sleep with his tiny legs...

PS

I did not know Glaude has "god complexes"-he is so young!

Last edited:
Reactions: Logixa

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
...at RWG this fcuker was also bragging about his "4000 USD" worth order..... FFS.....

proxyserv

29/3/12
About time you moved on from this - you looked stupid after the first duplicate account, now you just look ridiculous.

Loki1080

MattaM

DefinitelyNotLoki1080

Crossaint Baby ( I believe that should be 'croissant').

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jibuti

Mmath5421

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
About time you moved on from this - you looked stupid after the first duplicate account, now you just look ridiculous.

Loki1080

MattaM

DefinitelyNotLoki1080

Crossaint Baby ( I believe that should be 'croissant').

Hey guys, I can take it as well as I can dish it. I deserve to be banned, I know. But there is a difference between trolling each other on an internet forum, and posting my personal information then emailing my work. That's way offside.

Keep me in the brig, make fun of me, go nuts. I'm not going to troll Glaude any more, was just having a bit of fun.

Please could you take my personal info down and refrain from sending emails. Anything else is fair game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mmath5421

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
Hats off to proxyserv , those are some skills!

​​​​​​Glaude I formally apologize, you were right, I was wrong. My tail is between my legs ;)