• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig RolexAPLovers

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Welcome to the Brig RolexApLovers

Seems like you got a couple of sales that havent been fulfilled and not youve gone silent .

And then guess what we found , you been banned here before under a few different names ....

Shame on you ...

LovesOldsWatches
XloveXwatchesX
VintageRollieLovers
ROLEX1675UAE
ThePunisherXIX
RolexLoveRolex

You need to make this right

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Wow, looks like we have a true pro here, no less than 7 accounts, all either banned, Brigged or No Sale'd.

Ooops, just found another one - BimmersLovers

8 accounts

Last edited:

proxyserv

29/3/12
Ciao RolexApLovers , Ivan PIGNATARO, maestro bugiardo, ladro, truffatore !

What a dirty little scammer you are Giorgio/Georges/Ivan/Ivano. You've made scamming and stealing your lifetime's vocation.

I don't think anybody remembers this one, but I think it's worth reminding people - the famous 3500 euros/$4000 rock in a box scam:

https://www.repgeek.com/replica-geek...ovesoldwatches

Just to make sure everyone knows who you are, here's a list of your aliases, addresses, emails etc - I think the public should be informed, it's in their own interest.

Giorgio Pignataro
Via Cimabue, 9
70026 Modugno (BARI)
+393404108930

Pignataro Ivan
Via X Mario, 148
70026 Modugno (BARI)

Pignataro Ivan Agenzie ippiche
29/D, Via Paradiso, 70026 - Modugno BA

Ivan Pignataro
Via Roma 99,
70026 Modugno BA (Saluta Chloe da parte mia).

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

http://www.instagram.com/jo_piv/

https://www.facebook.com/pivpignataroivan/

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Looks like The Punisher just got punished.

punisher.jpg

:hehehe:

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
Ciao RolexApLovers , Ivan PIGNATARO, maestro bugiardo, ladro, truffatore !

What a dirty little scammer you are Giorgio/Georges/Ivan/Ivano. You've made scamming and stealing your lifetime's vocation.

I don't think anybody remembers this one, but I think it's worth reminding people - the famous 3500 euros/$4000 rock in a box scam:

https://www.repgeek.com/replica-geek...ovesoldwatches

Just to make sure everyone knows who you are, here's a list of your aliases, addresses, emails etc - I think the public should be informed, it's in their own interest.

Giorgio Pignataro
Via Cimabue, 9
70026 Modugno (BARI)
+393404108930

Pignataro Ivan
Via X Mario, 148
70026 Modugno (BARI)

Ivan Pignataro
Via Roma 99,

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

http://www.instagram.com/jo_piv/

https://www.facebook.com/pivpignataroivan/

The weird thing about the rock in a box scam is see the last post by the staff there-- he/she seems to give benefit of a doubt to the scammer by believing in the medical condition excuse... the guy sent a rock in the package!

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Do people just not see the brig? I just don’t get why people try to scam others. Do they think people on these forums are morons or don’t keep an eye out for eachother?

Been on these forums for years, and people always get busted for scamming.

I guess scammers gonna scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
@Daytona6263passion , still scamming, you low life piece of shit.

The 5513 you 'sold' on RWI, you also 'sold' it on RG - looks like you 'sold' the watch to yourself:

Your last 4 sales on RWI netted you 3900 euros.

One day you'll scam the wrong person. I'm sure pizza through a straw won't taste quite the same.
He does not know that some people a) dont mind driving few hours in the car or b) have network/brothers in the whooe world (aint no movie shit) or c) at least got funds for some silkroad onion actions.

Web scamming is not like stealing some chewing gums from village store...

proxyserv

29/3/12
Let's make sure nobody forgets about Ivan The Scammer.

Ivan PIGNATARO, maestro bugiardo, ladro, truffatore !

Giorgio Pignataro
Via Cimabue, 9
70026 Modugno (BARI)
+393404108930

Pignataro Ivan
Via X Mario, 148
70026 Modugno (BARI)

Ivan Pignataro
Via Roma 99,

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

ivanpigna2.jpg

ivanpigna.jpg

According to elisabettalarosa.it/contattami Ivan Pignataro was born on 24 July 1981 in Bari, Italy.
He graduated from the Liceo Artistico Statale –“ Giuseppe de Nittis ” Bari in 2000
& the National School of Cinema (SNC), Animation Department of Turin.
Ivan Pignataro studied at the Inkiostro Edizioni Comics School in Marche.
Ivan Pignataroas has participated in various workshops of internationally renowned professional masters such as Riccardo Federici, Claudio Castellini, Ruben Belloso Adorna and Paolo Tagliaferro.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Oh an Italian thread... how new and refreshing.
(I know you're not all scammers, I've dealt with plenty lovely and genuine Italians... it's just a horrible theme on this board)
Sadly, its a theme accross the watch industry.
Italians are amazingly horny for Rolex (no idea why, but its a thing) and are famous for ripping ppl off in GEN world by just doing franken builds on gen watches, especially the vintage ones, where its very hard to verify anything. Especially since Rolex doesnt give a fuck and wont work with you most of the time to find stuff out from the archives.

Ive dealt with plenty of nice Italians (Im part italian myself lol), but the bad aftertaste and knowledge of these practices made me pretty much unwilling to deal with them in GEN.

@proxyserv youre a rockstar mate, were lucky to have u here!

Reactions: MaximillianGT

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
Sadly, its a theme accross the watch industry.
Italians are amazingly horny for Rolex (no idea why, but its a thing) and are famous for ripping ppl off in GEN world by just doing franken builds on gen watches, especially the vintage ones, where its very hard to verify anything. Especially since Rolex doesnt give a fuck and wont work with you most of the time to find stuff out from the archives.

Ive dealt with plenty of nice Italians (Im part italian myself lol), but the bad aftertaste and knowledge of these practices made me pretty much unwilling to deal with them in GEN.

@proxyserv youre a rockstar mate, were lucky to have u here!
Can vouch for this - some sneaky fuck Italian dealer who I bought a gen 16570 from didn't mention the large radial scratch on the dial and masked it in photos as well as sending a HEL rather than SEL bracelet and then went quiet when I asked questions and tried to get a refund.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
@Daytona6263passion , Ivan, you logged in this morning but I see you chose not to post in this thread.
Such a shame.

Daytona6263passion

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/4/22
Italy
Hi, i would have been received at least a message from mods about all this thing going on.

First of all, i have purchased the watch mentioned on link on RG in a private deal via mail where the seller sent me the RG link and told me the watch was not sold there, before he got the ban on RG, i not know him in person.
I received the watch and that's it.

I sold here different item, all received by buyers.
All watch sold here now are been shipped today.
The 2400,00 euro sale was "freeze" due to the buyer opened a PP claim and told paypal he not make that transaction and PP freeze the funds.
He told me paypal unlocked the funds, but it's not, the funds are freeze and a claim has opened.

I'm a honest guy that nothing has to do whit all the shit wrote before.
Really sorry about this, and about the RWI mods that not even pm me to notify their suspect before made my username linked to this post.
I not received a single message by Rwi mods.