• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Chloec123

mjs22075

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
8/8/18
UK Yorkshire
People are up against it enough as it is, with job and money uncertainty in these times. Then you get wankers like this trying to mug people off for a few quid thinking there won’t be consequences. Idiot.

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17
The problem, I find, when dealing with stupid people is that they automatically assume everyone has the same level of intelligence as them. Unfortunately Zack German, from Dagenham in Essex UK, has made that mistake.

Zack didn't want to post in this thread because he didn't want to be humiliated in front of people he's never met, but he promised that he would make amends if he was put in contact with his victims via email.
A deadline was given, the deadline passed, and now Zack German is facing the consequences of his multi layered and multifaceted stupidity.

Being humiliated in front of people you've never met is truly nothing compared to the humiliation you face when family, friends, work colleagues discover, thanks to documents and photographic evidence, that you are a thief, a liar, a scammer.

Dagenham.... No surprise there.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Off to get some pink pickled pigs feet and ghost pepper chips. I may have to get a tofu beer to wash it all down. Oh, this isn't confessions of stupid shit I have not done in life yet?