• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Chloec123

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Chloec123 .....you sold the same watch to two different members.....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...hulk-vr3135-uk

.....to date you have chosen to ignore every attempt by the two members and staff to contact you.

You need to do the right and honourable thing here mate.....till then............

Za6kbk.jpg

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Just when i thought the brig was getting a little too quiet these days, a new fish appears

yes... it was pretty boring for almost ten days, innit?.... it is nice to see that some new git did appear after all.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaslight16

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Oh not another one. I hope he resolves it quick before the hounds appear. I hate seeing people being ripped apart and all their dirty laundry being hung out in public. However I have seen the work staff put in to trying to resolve this so they have brought it on themselves.

Why would anyone run the risk of ending up here with if they have ever seen another brig thread? It is beyond me.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Oh not another one. I hope he resolves it quick before the hounds appear. I hate seeing people being ripped apart and all their dirty laundry being hung out in public. However I have seen the work staff put in to trying to resolve this so they have brought it on themselves.

Why would anyone run the risk of ending up here with if they have ever seen another brig thread? It is beyond me.

Reactions: deadpan

Mtsj

Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
Please refund the money asap, monsieur! Tracking number is obviously fake, as it still gives no results in any tracking service after a week now.

Let us just get this settled so we can all move on and actually enjoy our wonderful hobby!

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Bloody hell I nearly ended up in this shit show as well !!

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

proxyserv

29/3/12
Zack German - or Zack Germain as you like to call your self ( though it's certainly not Chloe), but we both know your real name is German.

What's Chloe going to think about this ?

If the scamming isn't bad enough, how's she going to feel about the ID theft ?

Will Chloe find out ?

romain

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/16
Belgium
Hi

​​​​Obviously this was a set up from the beginning as there is no watch for sale at all, not for me neither for the other victim
I kindly ask Chloec123 alias Zackgermain to refund the money I send on PayPal last week
I usually manage to buy myself 1 watch a year and this time it all went wrong

I would like to thank the staff of RWI for their support and efforts to help us out of this mess

Greetings to all members of the community

Romain

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Zack German - or Zack Germain as you like to call your self ( though it's certainly not Chloe), but we both know your real name is German.

Will Chloe find out ?

We will find out in the next episode 'What to decide' starring Zack German!

Last edited:
Reactions: c_hall100

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
The cowardly fuck logged in 2 hours ago........

With a shit name like that it shouldn’t take too long to dig up a load of pain

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Apparently he told me he was selling the watch as he’s just bought two gens........

OGHorology

Known Member
9/3/20
UK
Damn, thought I recognized the name.

Looks like I dodged a bullet a few months ago.

I knew something was off...hopefully he'll do the right thing. :(

I do have his mobile number, or at least the one he provided me with a few months back.

I can pass it on to a Mod if that's of any use?

Reactions: Mtsj and c_hall100

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
he sold his dignity for 760 GBP (plus shippings... :) ). Did he have it in the 1st place?

Those are just sad things... What childish behaviour.....

I know all the pain about to come for a Measly £760

“Gens” my arse clearly couldn’t afford a gen bag of peanuts !!!

This clown is clearly deluded

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

proxyserv

29/3/12
The problem, I find, when dealing with stupid people is that they automatically assume everyone has the same level of intelligence as them. Unfortunately Zack German, from Dagenham in Essex UK, has made that mistake.

Zack didn't want to post in this thread because he didn't want to be humiliated in front of people he's never met, but he promised that he would make amends if he was put in contact with his victims via email.
A deadline was given, the deadline passed, and now Zack German is facing the consequences of his multi layered and multifaceted stupidity.

Being humiliated in front of people you've never met is truly nothing compared to the humiliation you face when family, friends, work colleagues discover, thanks to documents and photographic evidence, that you are a thief, a liar, a scammer.