• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig jupiter0022 - and the hall of fame of stupidity

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Well he's not entirely stupid, he paid goods and services and it's entirely possible he'll make some bogus claim to paypal. Time will tell.

He is not entirely useless as a scammer, I can give you that. Beside his mediocre scamming skills he appears to be at the same mental age as a three years old.

​​​​​​

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
you poor sods. the lot of you. I see no problem here, this lad was present too when opening package and watch backcase.... whole time!

Why Stevie Wonder is the most influential songwriter of my life | Life and  style | The Guardian

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Gosh, wouldn't it be terrible if someone sent an email to the good Dr above, providing a link to this thread and explaining in detail the scam that was attempted by a certain individual. That would be terrible. I really hope that doesn't happen. If it did, the email would probably be sent to this address: EMAIL REMOVED

I hope it doesn't happen though.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Well he's not entirely stupid, he paid goods and services and it's entirely possible he'll make some bogus claim to paypal. Time will tell.

If he does that he would prove that he is truly an idiot.

proxyserv obviously knows the kids family and friends. I bet they wouldn’t be too pleased with him if they knew he was running a scam.

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Can a whole generation be rebooted? Because, damn these youngsters are dumb as posts. Sheesh. And now get off my lawn. :)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Almost as sad as this sorry little shitbag’s stunning lack of intelligence is the fact he’s ended up the owner of such a lovely watch and movement. There ought to be a request made for its return, so it can go to someone who’ll actually appreciate it. Maybe some conditions could be attached to the request.

proxyserv

29/3/12
Hi there jupiter0022 , mlu2002 , dank_boi

Not the sharpest knife in the box are you.

Create another account on RWI and I'll send your father an email at both his work addresses, I'll include a link to this thread, along with a detailed description of how you tried to organize a $2000 scam.

Chuany**************

Mark***************

I'll also CC his work colleagues, just to make sure he never forgets what a stupid boy he's raised.

These are Directors, Chair and Vice Chairpersons:

******************************************************************************************************

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Hi there jupiter0022 , mlu2002 , dank_boi

Not the sharpest knife in the box are you.

Create another account on RWI and I'll send your father an email at both his work addresses, I'll include a link to this thread, along with a detailed description of how you tried to organize a $2000 scam.

Chuanyi******************

Mark*****************

I'll also CC his work colleagues, just to make sure he never forgets what a stupid boy he's raised.

These are Directors, Chair and Vice Chairpersons:

*************************************************************************************************.

He is going to get a spanking for Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
jupiter0022

"Please remove the (purposefully obvious) partial emails on @proxyserv's last post in the Brig and you will never hear of me (or from me) again".

Hope you keep your word.

Reactions: proxyserv

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
jupiter0022

"Please remove the (purposefully obvious) partial emails on @proxyserv's last post in the Brig and you will never hear of me (or from me) again".

Hope you keep your word.

So I heard dank_boi is not his account?

Last edited:

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
All this time and energy to perform his scum

I can imagine him planning this with friend for weeks and still failed

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
I love the fact that these people keep trying, these new guys really should be required to read the brig before being able to to do anything in this forum. Even though that prob wont stop some of them but at least they have an idea of the path they're going :giggle:.

Reactions: Katarsis