• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig jupiter0022 - and the hall of fame of stupidity

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
So, where do I start?

1. You bought a fantastic Tudor 7031 for £1500 here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...r-7734-valjoux

2. Once received, you decide to perform the scam of your life (which is a pretty short life so far, right?).

3. You contact staff saying that you received the watch, a buddy of yours opened it while you were watching the entire time and lo and behold - it's not a gen movement inside. No no, it's a cheap old Seagull in there! You have been scammed, you send pics of three different watches to prove you are right. We wouldn't notice that, since staff on here are stupid ass idiots, right?

This has to be one of the most stupid attempts to scam a good member on here, I almost applaud you for entering the hall of fame of stupid scammers. You tried to rip off a member, not just for any watch, but a really nice HVS piece. You tried to fool both staff and seller, that ain't a good thing. Too bad you were too dumb to pull it off.

Perhaps we should post some pics showing what you tried to pull off. Sending pics to us proving that the watch had a Seagull movement felt good, didn't it? I'm sure the members would love to see how stupid you are, thinking we wouldn't see right through your absolutely ridiculous attempt.

jupiter0022 Rot in here.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
What a scumbag... even worse when you consider how kind/generous the seller was. His sales thread was great, honest and didn't expect to recoup all his costs, even admitting he overpaid for the movement etc.

Total scumbag buyer - but I've said it before and I'll say it again. I know this isn't bulletproof/foolproof. But that is why I do not sell to new members. April 2020 account with 6 posts, no thank you.

As sellers, I do think it is your responsibility to screen your buyers in a way... I know that's bad and we shouldn't have to. But even if takes longer to sell. I would always air on the side of caution and wait for someone with history to come along and want my watch. Risks are just far less reduced, not removed. But reduced.

I'm the same way when I buy goods too, buy the seller not the watch.

Anyway, none of what I say here alleviates or reduces the fact that jupiter0022 you are a scumbag piece of shit.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
[h=2]"Tudor 7031/0[/h] 22-09-20, 20:09
Hi,

My name is Michael and i believe that I was scammed on the recent Tudor 7031/0 franken that sold here. I know that I am not necessarily the most experienced member here but I have made a few posts and have made a few purchases. The listing from HawkZero stated that the watch included a gen Tudor 7734. He showed pictures and even sent an alleged service record. It arrived in working condition so I assumed everything was good. However, when my buddy opened it up (don't worry, I watched him the whole time) it turned out to be the standard seagull column wheel chronograph. Since that was the main reason why I bought the watch (the only gen part of the franken build), I would like to get my money back.

What should I do? I did pay via PayPal Goods and Services so I am protected.

Thanks."
082d55cee97f04e1bb595bc21549950a.jpg

Here is a better Osage with more natural light and a different camera setting. It should be more clear.
08729901967ca37043ab1af1f03ee75d.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
LOL. SO he's saying those pictures are this watch?

c1Kts.jpg

Reactions: stufuse

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I must have missed April 4. This is an elaborate joke right? :picard2:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
When i mentioned one of those watches had screw in pushers and the other did not , he sent me this picture

cdcbcc23d90d8f0ee4429211cd99b987.jpg

Then i asked to see the front of the watch , he sends me this picture

8ed1f48f80db044249902eed316716d6.jpg

When i asked how the crown guards are missing from the other pictures , he goes silent .....

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Looks like he took the bracelet off the Tudor and put it on a Daytona to help fake his pic

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Sort of like comparing a rolex 6263 to a Tudor 7031 and claiming it's the same watch.

Hmm, different light, different location, different camera as in phone cam -vs- High end Nikon 35mm digital, different lens, aperture. Yet didn't think to include another cheap screwdriver in the background

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
To be honest guys, I was one of the only staff to not see anything wrong with the pictures he sent, but then again, this is a picture of the last staff G2G that tripdog took of me :

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
To be honest guys, I was one of the only staff to not see anything wrong with the pictures he sent, but then again, this is a picture of the last staff G2G that tripdog took of me :

Looks+fine+to+me+_2083ed7b1c74f1383523cb7fcca2fd8c.jpg

:ttiwwop:

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
I don't think only those words is enough to describe this person, my brain hurts just trying to fathom and describe him further.

He should have his own special scumbag dumb witted membership club., he is in a different league of stupid.

Last edited:

proxyserv

29/3/12
I'm looking for a hematologist, somebody highly qualified with an impeccable reputation - someone who would not take kindly to that reputation being besmirched.

I really need him to be as close as possible to my home - I hate travelling.

I found this guy on line, seems to have all the right qualifications, I'm just wondering where he's based. Ideally he'd be in Novato, California, and in a perfect world he'd have his offices - or even his home - on Silver Maple Place.

This is the guy:

https://pathology.ucsf.edu/about/fac...nyi-mark-lu-md

Anybody with experience of dealing with the Doctor Chuanyi Mark Lu please advise.

jupiter0022 aren't you based in Novato CA ? Any experience with this guy - positive or negative ?

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Dynaduck You missed out his additional dumbass backpedaling.... Oh my watchsmith friend was trying to prank me when he sent me those pictures...... totally forgetting that he claimed to have been with him the whole time.

Michael, our eldest turns 18 in two weeks, and our second eldest turn 17 tomorrow, so I know a thing or two about kids your age. But one thing is for sure, neither of them are as fucktard stupid as you are to expect we wouldn't see straight through your bullshit.

Anybody with experience of dealing with the Doctor Chuanyi Mark Lu please advise.

jupiter0022 aren't you based in Novato CA ? Any experience with this guy - positive or negative ?

I wonder what daddy will say about all this. If it were one of my kids, the attempted fraud would pale in comparison to the embarrassment of my offspring being as dumb as you.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Mind blown.

Stupidest s*!t I’ve seen in years.

What was he expecting?

Raddave to say “Sorry for your loss, feel free to initiate the chargeback through PayPal, I’ll ban the seller, have a good rest of your day”

Look at the f@!&?%g pushers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredflintstone

5/4/20
I don't normally chime in on these posts....but what the actual f*#k! Not even a nice try!
This new young generation, the snowflake generation, are gormless fekkers! The future looks grim.
You should be ashamed of yourself kid.

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk