• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You’ll shit brick when your ass is in the BRIG - Sox1010

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Posted a watch rep and „pretended“ that’s a gen. (About my intention we do need to discuss only that it was not To sell it to someone... for sure not. For the one who are interested in why... I wanted to get some feedback about size) And that broke the RWI rule I was not aware (but should be as supporter) That’s all.

Wow! And it happened to be posted on GENUINE Panerai FB group. Why? To 'pretend' you own a "BIG GEN"? Please stop 'pretending' we are as stoopid as you are. That deeply insults our intelligence (at least mine, can't "pretend" it does not). What's your next move? Waltz into AD to check the sunken date wheel issue on your GEN "pretender"? Or to discuss its size on your wrist whilst "pretending" there's nothing wrong with doing it since you're not trying to sell it back to AD.
I'm done here.

Reactions: c_hall100

Sox2010

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/11/19
EU
"what's wrong showing a nice watch in the corresponding forum? I do not see a rep as morally bad. (If not intend to fraud someone) Neither do you, otherwise no one of us would be here.
my final words on this