• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You’ll shit brick when your ass is in the BRIG - Sox1010

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Sox2010, I can only imagine what your intentions were with a Ploppy and all the other reps you’ve possessed........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mclarendude

Sox2010

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Sox2010, I can only imagine what your intentions were with a Ploppy and all the other reps you’ve possessed........

Well to enjoy them.. but somehow I lost the joy. Maybe a good point in time to leave the rep area . Was anyway a short sneak in.

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
1. Posting rep as gen on gen Facebook group
2. Staff knew, lied to staffs
3. Staff prompted him, still lied
4. Staff brigged him, still tryin to lie..

You can read the rest man.

All with no intention to harm anybody...
but ok. Let’s close that chapter

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
How about I make sure the Panerai group knows about your watch is a rep too?

How about that?

and that he knew it was a rep........

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Well to enjoy them.. but somehow I lost the joy. Maybe a good point in time to leave the rep area . Was anyway a short sneak in.

In that case.
Adios!
If you ever come back
I’ll be waiting with my pie
Take care.

Reactions: mclarendude

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
and that he knew it was a rep........

Guys, it’s ok. I left the group already.. :( and will sell my two remaining reps. As I mentioned chapter is over....

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Was not about fooling you but well... got it.
and as last thing, as I mentioned pls remove my picture. Thank you

looks pretty blurred to me

2020-09-06-10-41-41-Window.png

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Got a rep from this guy a few days ago ... he was very kind and helpful, sorry to read what happened :(

Did he try to pass it off as a factory defect piece?

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Got a rep from this guy a few days ago ... he was very kind and helpful, sorry to read what happened :(

Thanks man. Well a chain of things just started somehow and no changes to clarify. Anyway enjoy your hobby :)

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Such a shame when you see this kind of stuff going on, bad intentions or not passing fake watches off as the genuine article is surely a moral issue too

Shame he seemed a decent chap

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Just wondering.... But would it be possible to put people who land in the brig on a black list so that TD's won't deal with them? Let them take their chances with the scam sites for their next purchase.

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Just wondering.... But would it be possible to put people who land in the brig on a black list so that TD's won't deal with them? Let them take their chances with the scam sites for their next purchase.

Are you willing to be one of the potentials victim?
If yes let me jot down your username..

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
I'm not a victim, i was just asking to discourage others from doing the things that land them in The brig.

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
I'm not a victim, i was just asking to discourage others from doing the things that land them in The brig.

I see. My apologies.

It takes more than just TD. But all m2m related purchases and rep purchases also.

But this discussion can be via PM or another thread.

This thread is about this guy.

Last edited:

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Down_under can you please remove my picture in one of the screenshots and my name is still readable. Guess that’s also not the way it should be. I did no crime and no scam towards anyone. Posted a watch rep and „pretended“ that’s a gen. (About my intention we do need to discuss only that it was not To sell it to someone... for sure not. For the one who are interested in why... I wanted to get some feedback about size) And that broke the RWI rule I was not aware (but should be as supporter) That’s all .
All I ask is remove my name and picture in total and that chapter is closed from my side. And no worries will not try to sneak in with another user name or so.

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
We do NOT need to discuss my intention- should be the right sentence. Forgot the „not“ - sorry

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
If somebody of the gen group/forum asks you to sell it , will you tell them it’s a rep?

There is a lot of pieces around here that can be passed as gens unless you are really really experienced and to me it’s a pride that RWI stands by that rule.

I cannot imagine saving several thousands to get a watch and finally getting scammed.

Lastly I cannot read/understand nothing of your name or picture

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
If somebody of the gen group/forum asks you to sell it , will you tell them it’s a rep?

There is a lot of pieces around here that can be passed as gens unless you are really really experienced and to me it’s a pride that RWI stands by that rule.

I cannot imagine saving several thousands to get a watch and finally getting scammed.

Lastly I cannot read/understand nothing of your name or picture

In that specific case I just would have ignored the request or would have said „not for sale“ it’s a crime and for sure unwound from legal and moral point of view never do that. Why should I as I can buy the gen anyway if I like. The rep game here was for trying out and have fun.
so if you don’t know me pls don’t assume something what is just wrong.