• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You’ll shit brick when your ass is in the BRIG - Sox1010

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
So you like to play dumb, fooling everyone and post your rep watch, pretending it’s gen right?
You don’t deserve to be here. You disgraced POS.

This time I’m not teasing

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Result of 187 getting on the wrong wrist! Good snag RWI Staff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sox2010

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Well I confess being guilty. :( I just was so happy and then felt like being caught and thought of making up a story for not being put into the „pretender“ section as I usually don’t do that. Was a very bad move and will never Happen again.
any chance to get rehabilitated some times?
i deleted all that 187 posts out there

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Nope. Rules are rules. You’re a supporter and you knew what you did and you knew better not to fool us.

But you did.

That’s intentional. I normally forgive ooopsies mistakes. But when I tested you and you played along makes me thinks what you did is pure intentional, RWI-wise and Panerai Watch Owner group wise.

From my last comment about lying, you didn’t change a bit. That was your second chance.

I think a second chance that you asked, for you would be a waste of all of our time.

You deserved to be here.
You belonged here.
You will stay here.

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
You talk to me buddy. Don’t do puppy eyes.
I will not fall for your charms.

02f42c7fb9e5638109f979c601f56052.gif

Reactions: Katarsis

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Nope. Rules are rules. You’re a supporter and you knew what you did and you knew better not to fool us.

But you did.

That’s intentional. I normally forgive ooopsies mistakes. But when I tested you and you played along makes me thinks what you did is pure intentional, RWI-wise and Panerai Watch Owner group wise.

From my last comment about lying, you didn’t change a bit. That was your second chance.

I think a second chance that you asked, for you would be a waste of all of our time.

You deserved to be here.
You belonged here.
You will stay here.

Well there are always different views on things and sometimes if you have entered a door it’s hard to get back. One Leads to the other. And believe me or not I learned of that and it’s a lesson for me. Usually people get a second chance....
anyway all I can say it’s that I sincerely apologize (Even of that does not Change the situation) I really wanted to be an active and valuable member here.

i would like to ask to also make the picture of me blurred. Thanks!

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Wait hold a minute.

You knew your watch is rep.

Why did you posted on gen forum? When you knew its 100% rep.
Even when their members questioned it’s authenticity... you still carried on lying.

Please tell me why?

Reactions: Tucker

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13

But you did.

ColorfulDesertedDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
The last panerai scandal was a pity for all the PAM aficionados and you posting a pic of a rep as a gen on a PAM group only make this community to look bad, really bad.

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Wait hold a minute.

You knew your watch is rep.

Why did you posted on gen forum? When you knew its 100% rep.
Even when their members questioned it’s authenticity... you still carried on lying.

Please tell me why?

Well should not have done that posting...
mess just so excited about it and wanted to have also feedback in regards of the fact if it’s too big or not for my wrist... :( anyway too late. I know. Only thing I am asking is to blurr my pictures in the screenshot please.
and if you believe me or not it’s a lesson learned. Reps. Should stay in reps environment. Full stop.

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
The lesson is already posted as part of the rules.
The price of a re-learn lesson is here.

Enjoy your stay.

And if you think you can fool us. Think again. Think very hard.

Sox2010

INMATE
4/11/19
EU
Was not about fooling you but well... got it.
and as last thing, as I mentioned pls remove my picture. Thank you

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Excuse my ignorance but this thread has striked my interest. What exactly happens, if you do not mind me asking?

Last edited:

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Well there are always different views on things and sometimes if you have entered a door it’s hard to get back. One Leads to the other. And believe me or not I learned of that and it’s a lesson for me. Usually people get a second chance....
anyway all I can say it’s that I sincerely apologize (Even of that does not Change the situation) I really wanted to be an active and valuable member here.

i would like to ask to also make the picture of me blurred. Thanks!

There's only TWO points of view in this case:
Yours - you broke the Top Rule of this forum knowingly, got caught and you trying to crawl your way out of it claiming your honest mistake.
Ours - you broke the Top Rule of this forum knowingly, got caught and second chance will only encourage you and more like you to do exactly what you did but more cautious and deceitful.
Rep game is just a silly game but it has rules (at least this forum does) - rules that were put in place to protect our HOBBY from people like you.
And id doesn't matter now if you never seen the forum rules, you've PAID to be part of the community and sadly you've failed to adhere to the simplest yet the most offensive rule of them all.
Good bye.
200.gif

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Excuse my ignorant but this thread has striked my interest. What exactly happens, if you do not mind me asking?

1. Posting rep as gen on gen Facebook group
2. Staff knew, lied to staffs
3. Staff prompted him, still lied
4. Staff brigged him, still tryin to lie..

You can read the rest man.