No announcement yet.

You’ll shit brick when your ass is in the BRIG - Sox1010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a shame when you see this kind of stuff going on, bad intentions or not passing fake watches off as the genuine article is surely a moral issue too

Shame he seemed a decent chap

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by macarone View Post

Did he try to pass it off as a factory defect piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      hahaha, no no

Comment

Just wondering.... But would it be possible to put people who land in the brig on a black list so that TD's won't deal with them? Let them take their chances with the scam sites for their next purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by kavorca1 View Post
          Just wondering.... But would it be possible to put people who land in the brig on a black list so that TD's won't deal with them? Let them take their chances with the scam sites for their next purchase.
          Are you willing to be one of the potentials victim?
          If yes let me jot down your username..

Comment

I'm not a victim, i was just asking to discourage others from doing the things that land them in The brig.

Comment

Originally posted by kavorca1 View Post
              I'm not a victim, i was just asking to discourage others from doing the things that land them in The brig.
              I see. My apologies.

It takes more than just TD. But all m2m related purchases and rep purchases also.

But this discussion can be via PM or another thread.

This thread is about this guy.

Last edited by Down_under; 06-09-20, 15:20.

Comment

Down_under can you please remove my picture in one of the screenshots and my name is still readable. Guess that’s also not the way it should be. I did no crime and no scam towards anyone. Posted a watch rep and „pretended“ that’s a gen. (About my intention we do need to discuss only that it was not To sell it to someone... for sure not. For the one who are interested in why... I wanted to get some feedback about size) And that broke the RWI rule I was not aware (but should be as supporter) That’s all .
                All I ask is remove my name and picture in total and that chapter is closed from my side. And no worries will not try to sneak in with another user name or so.

Comment

We do NOT need to discuss my intention- should be the right sentence. Forgot the „not“ - sorry

Comment

If somebody of the gen group/forum asks you to sell it , will you tell them it’s a rep?

There is a lot of pieces around here that can be passed as gens unless you are really really experienced and to me it’s a pride that RWI stands by that rule.

I cannot imagine saving several thousands to get a watch and finally getting scammed.

Lastly I cannot read/understand nothing of your name or picture

Comment

Originally posted by FREEWIFI View Post
                      If somebody of the gen group/forum asks you to sell it , will you tell them it’s a rep?

There is a lot of pieces around here that can be passed as gens unless you are really really experienced and to me it’s a pride that RWI stands by that rule.

I cannot imagine saving several thousands to get a watch and finally getting scammed.

Lastly I cannot read/understand nothing of your name or picture
                      In that specific case I just would have ignored the request or would have said „not for sale“ it’s a crime and for sure unwound from legal and moral point of view never do that. Why should I as I can buy the gen anyway if I like. The rep game here was for trying out and have fun.
                      so if you don’t know me pls don’t assume something what is just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox2010 View Post
                        Posted a watch rep and „pretended“ that’s a gen. (About my intention we do need to discuss only that it was not To sell it to someone... for sure not. For the one who are interested in why... I wanted to get some feedback about size) And that broke the RWI rule I was not aware (but should be as supporter) That’s all.
                        Wow! And it happened to be posted on GENUINE Panerai FB group. Why? To 'pretend' you own a "BIG GEN"? Please stop 'pretending' we are as stoopid as you are. That deeply insults our intelligence (at least mine, can't "pretend" it does not). What's your next move? Waltz into AD to check the sunken date wheel issue on your GEN "pretender"? Or to discuss its size on your wrist whilst "pretending" there's nothing wrong with doing it since you're not trying to sell it back to AD.
                        I'm done here.

Comment

"what's wrong showing a nice watch in the corresponding forum? I do not see a rep as morally bad. (If not intend to fraud someone) Neither do you, otherwise no one of us would be here.
                          my final words on this

Comment

Originally posted by Sox2010 View Post

Guys, it’s ok. I left the group already.. and will sell my two remaining reps. As I mentioned chapter is over....
                            I don’t know where you will sell them, but it won’t be here.
                            "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                            founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                            siggy by WingNut

Comment

Good job Phil!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X