• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Champ0352 AKA usmctowgnr

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Benefit of the doubt given, and a fair amount of slack cut because of Service record. No more to say. Just thanks to the mods etc.

Sir, if you are ever up my way the drinks are on me. Solid one mate.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
hallo Freunde,
gibt es kein update der Geschichte?
Wäre interessant zu lesen wie es weitergegangen ist.

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Oh no he didn't.
This guy was/is still active on repgeek. Scammed me there for 60usd for a used insert.

I google his profile and came here. 10+ years on rg. I thought he was solid. Turns out he has another nick here....

Fcuk.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Oh no he didn't.
This guy was/is still active on repgeek. Scammed me there for 60usd for a used insert.

I google his profile and came here. 10+ years on rg. I thought he was solid. Turns out he has another nick here....

Fcuk.

Make sure you report it to RG staff. Next time he posts a sale lay a steamer in his sales thread. That will get his attention.

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Yes, already working with the mods on rg. Thx

Reactions: Tucker

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
yeah well.... I was talking 1st world houses..... Botswana, Kongo, Jibouti, Surinam, North Korea.

You are talking 3rd world houses....UK, EU, USA....yup, completely understandable.

3rd? After Brexit hits us we might be the worlds first 5th world! But thank you for your kind words <3

Reactions: deadpan

GothamTG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/22
Crap, marines are known for honor with a commitment to selfless service. Only to become dishonorable and committed to personal gain.

TOW gunners are normally a bit smarter than the average infantry dudes.

Hell no they aren’t. Tow’s are a small step above the band. Nugget heads down have to hump shit and that infuriates the 0369 in me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk