• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Champ0352 AKA usmctowgnr

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
tell me about your other accounts and why you were no saled ?

Champ0352

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/7/19
Martin, thank you and I do appreciate not having to continue to put all my personal issues out there. I am going through a very tough time, and it certainly has made this whole transaction a mess. For that I apologise to you and the community. I also am very grateful of your willingness to honor our original agreement, it will help me out tremendously. You are a good man. I will get the watch packaged, and send you pictures via email along with tracking once it is on its way. As I am unable to access my PM's on RWI, would you please send me your address once more through email. Thanks again, and my deepest apologies.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
This isnt the first time you pulled this shit , your lack of response to me makes that apparent .....

Champ0352

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/7/19
I have not scammed anyone in the past, and have no intentions of doing so now. My lack of response was because I was eating some food for the last 20 minutes. Not ignoring anyone.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
A quote from your last sale .....

2020-08-24-22-12-17-Window.png

waterproofpt

7/4/13
BC Canada
As posted on RWG I’m assuming this must be same watch 16610 that I had a series of messages with Joe on. Last communication was Jul 26. Watch was still not completed after a LONG series of messages and pictures showing the parts and watch partially completed. A photo was never sent of the completed watch .... so I’m glad I didn’t follow through. At that time I was told he had another buyer anyway.
Whatever the situation, Joe is struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mjs22075

Shinjetblack

Known Member
4/8/18
Look man, I dont want you to be ironing out your personal situation on here. I can offer this out as a resolution.
Send the watch to me by tracked postage upon receipt I will pay you the dollar ballance of the value we made a deal on which was the £500 my one was on sale for so $650. Put the thing to bed. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had.
You have my address from the PM's.

Mjs22075 - You, sir, are a true gentleman. Offering up a resolution like this for someone who screwed you over is noble like you rarely see these days.

My closest friend is a marine, and he has been through the ringer here in the States after two serious tours in Iraq. House fighting in Fallujah. He's a hero. Just like all of our service men and women. However, to see someone soil the branch so badly with actions like this just infuriates me. Because i watched some of this shit my buddy went through when he came home. He NEVER would've screwed anyone over to further himself. There's no excuse for this behavior.

I hope the fallen Marine here gets his shit together...

mjs22075

Do you like our owl?
Patron
Certified
8/8/18
UK Yorkshire
I have been in contact and hopefully this will sort it out. It's just a watch at the end of the day. I feel bad its all on here tbh.
What's gone on in the world in the last 20 years has affected a lot of good people directly and indirectly. I like to think Joe is decent guy who has lost his way. Ship happens. We will see.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
As posted on RWG I’m assuming this must be same watch 16610 that I had a series of messages with Joe on. Last communication was Jul 26. Watch was still not completed after a LONG series of messages and pictures showing the parts and watch partially completed. A photo was never sent of the completed watch .... so I’m glad I didn’t follow through. At that time I was told he had another buyer anyway.
Whatever the situation, Joe is struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is he had already made the deal on RWI when you were in communication with him... lucky you as you would have been scammed too.

I don't buy any of the sob stories going on here.

Picksk

18/6/20
I have been in contact and hopefully this will sort it out. It's just a watch at the end of the day. I feel bad its all on here tbh.
What's gone on in the world in the last 20 years has affected a lot of good people directly and indirectly. I like to think Joe is decent guy who has lost his way. Ship happens. We will see.

Oh wow, mjs, really hats off to you mate. I really hope our paths cross someday, would be a privilege to get to know someone like you. Have a wonderful day and stay safe, the world needs more people like you!!

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Problem is he had already made the deal on RWI when you were in communication with him... lucky you as you would have been scammed too.

I don't buy any of the sob stories going on here.

As a recently retired Sergeant Major from a high intensity job resulting in some lingering PTSD issues, nothing in my struggle has lead me to the point of being a liar or theif.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He still hasn’t answered Raddave. He’s a repeat scammer. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Don't be so cynical Tucker!!! Of course he's telling the truth. Just because scammers always come up with ridiculous sob stories when they're caught with their pants down, it doesn't mean they're not true.

It's like that unfortunate Aussie chap Chris Essery of the Horology House scam - that poor chap's house burnt down in the Aussie Bushfires!!! Fact! This (totally contrived bullshit) is just as true.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Don't be so cynical Tucker!!! Of course he's telling the truth. Just because scammers always come up with ridiculous sob stories when they're caught with their pants down, it doesn't mean they're not true.

It's like that unfortunate Aussie chap Chris Essery of the Horology House scam - that poor chap's house burnt down in the Aussie Bushfires!!! Fact! This (totally contrived bullshit) is just as true.

Haha,
over on WUS some guy had a fake watch equals fake people thread. I stated about how ironic it is that the fake sites have blocked him and that WUS still allows HH to post.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU

pics-obit-didnt-happen-pics-or-it-didnt-happen-50964703.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RDRoss