• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Champ0352 AKA usmctowgnr

proxyserv

29/3/12
The treatment center is helping, thank you. Last I spoke to the purchaser of the watch, I would sell it and return the funds which I am trying to do. I am also not against sending it to him to complete the original trade as agreed.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

That won't be acceptable Joe.

Uploaded by yourself 2 days ago.

Joe-cunt.jpg

Looking good - calm, relaxed, 'blessed' as they say.

Do they have a baseball pitch at the treatment center ? That's cool - and handy as you're a baseball fan.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Joe you are a lying POS... go figure. Only took you a week to concoct this story. SMDH

Grow up! Pay your buyer back his $1000.00

Reactions: cpd2186 and Tucker

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
mjs22075 can you confirm if the seller/scammer has been in contact with you regarding a refund ?

The problem here is that proxyserv has just shown what a bullshitter and a liar this guy is - he simply can't be trusted at all.

Personally I'd only accept a full refund from him - only you can decide what you're happy with.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
tripdog I can confirm he PM'd the buyer on RG. I am in communication with the buyer. Will post more as the info becomes available.

Reactions: tripdog

Champ0352

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/7/19
Ok, so it was Taptalk that wasn't allowing me to connect. I have possession of the watch. Like I said, I can ship the watch to you as agreed. Can sell the watch and provide refund. I would like to get this cleared up. I am unable to provide a refund without selling as I simply do not have the funds. What would you like me to do?

mjs22075

Do you like our owl?
Patron
Certified
8/8/18
UK Yorkshire
Ok, ideally what I would like is a refund. If your situation is genuine and you have had the difficulties you say thats unfortunate. An update on the situation would have helped lets not dick each other around.

Champ0352

INMATE
17/7/19
I am not trying to dick you around. I absolutely will refund your money and have messaged Tripdog with a request to sell on RG. Following is the message I sent.

Hello,

So I have spoken to Martin from RWI. He has asked for a refund, and I am certainly willing to oblige. In order to make that happen I need to sell the watch. I have told him the situation, and am asking if it would be possible to post the watch on RG for sale under certain stipulations.

1) In the post, it will be stated that payment of 1000 is to be sent directly to Martin.

2) Remaining amount can be sent once the watch is received by the buyer.

3) If acceptable, I asked Martin to comment on the thread so that he can communicate with the buyer and ensure his refund.

4) Obviously, you along with whomever can closely monitor the sale to ensure everything is transparent.

As I stated, I would like to take care of this issue. I am willing to price the watch at a very reasonable price to hopefully facilitate a quick sale.Please let me know if this is acceptable, or if there is anything else you would require.

Thanks,

Joe

Champ0352

INMATE
17/7/19
I apologise for the situation, and whether it is believed or not I was hospitalized and am in a Residential Treatment Facility. If needed I can provide proof. Either way I am working to resolve this.

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Joe, you contacted me today to sell 295c crystal to me. Did you already used up all the money? Is that why you can't refund and trying to sell the watch and pay him back?
Anyhow, just pull your shit together and do the right thing..

Reactions: deadpan and Ralphy

Champ0352

INMATE
17/7/19
Yeah, I am trying to come up with the funds to facilitate a refund any way I can.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
1) In the post, it will be stated that payment of 1000 is to be sent directly to Martin.

So if theres a dispute with the watch or it gets "lost " he takes the hit again ?

GTFO, where is the money he sent you ?

Why did you not send him the watch in the first place ?

Reactions: Ecender

Champ0352

INMATE
17/7/19
The watch was taking longer to complete, and he changed his mind about the sale/trade. We agreed at the time that I would sell the watch to refund his money.

mjs22075

Do you like our owl?
Patron
Certified
8/8/18
UK Yorkshire
And then you went awol to every request for an update. Dont put this shit on me, I have been fair throughout this

Champ0352

INMATE
17/7/19
I'm not putting anything on you. I am responding to why I didn't send you the watch. I know that you have been reasonable, I am just doing whatever I can to get you your refund. If I had the money I would absolutely refund it.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The watch was taking longer to complete, and he changed his mind about the sale/trade. We agreed at the time that I would sell the watch to refund his money.

what do you mean longer to complete ?

did you not post a watch for sale ?

and what happen to his money ?

tell me about your other accounts and why you were no saled ?

Last edited:

Champ0352

INMATE
17/7/19
I thought the watch was completed and ready to send. It ended up needing a new gasket that my builder had to wait for. It delayed the completion. I was communicating with Martin during this period. During this time I went through some personal/mental issues and subsequently was hospitalized. My only income is Service Connected Disability from the VA and the money was used for bills, food. The sale of the watch is unfortunately the only way I can facilitate a refund. I can send a partial refund on my next payday but I don't want to keep Martin waiting. I'm not trying to jerk anyone around, but my circumstances have me in a very bad situation. If Martin is still interested in the watch, I would be willing to send it and gladly forego the watch that was associated with the trade just to rectify the situation.
​​​

mjs22075

Do you like our owl?
Patron
Certified
8/8/18
UK Yorkshire
Look man, I dont want you to be ironing out your personal situation on here. I can offer this out as a resolution.
Send the watch to me by tracked postage upon receipt I will pay you the dollar ballance of the value we made a deal on which was the £500 my one was on sale for so $650. Put the thing to bed. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had.
You have my address from the PM's.