• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Champ0352 AKA usmctowgnr

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Champ0352

Ex-Marine turned scammer.

Some people have no shame.

Mr Seamaster

Renowned Member
27/4/12
Lucky me i wasn’t interested in the crappy cases he said he would be able to source from someone if there were enough people interested..

A..hole.

proxyserv

29/3/12
Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that Rolex in your hand, oh
I'm goin' to steal me some money
You know I only care 'bout myself, not the other man. . . .

Joe, Ashley and the kids, they know about this shit ?

What about the M1 domestic violence from 2016, they know about that ?

11 criminal filings against you, 5 judgement and liens filings against you, of which 3 are State Tax Liens.

Joe, don't you ever just get sick of being a loser and an asshole ?

mjs22075

Do you like our owl?
Patron
Certified
8/8/18
UK Yorkshire
Proxserv is on his case now, the amount of information he has on this guy is scary. I wouldn't want to be in his position, I have asked Joe one last time to rectify the situation see what comes of it. Hardly a criminal mastermind ripping folk off on here. I was convinced he was not a scammer because of the trail of sourcing parts for the Franken build on here and other forums.
He had an altercation sourcing a crystal on here in this thread
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...768-not-so-horrible-transaction-w-interaktive

I hope he didnt catch anyone else out.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
And until you brought this to the Mods, Joe had kept in communication... now I guess he just doesn't care about what happens to himself at this point, otherwise he would have come forward and made it right. Some Marine huh? Code of honor... guess not.

Reactions: cpd2186

Champ0352

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/7/19
Can I get some help here.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Champ0352

INMATE
17/7/19
Look, I am trying to make this right. I am living in a treatment center. Attempted suicide last month, not even with my ex, you can do as you please but I am just trying to rectify this.

proxyserv

29/3/12
Look, I am trying to make this right. I am living in a treatment center. Attempted suicide last month, not even with my ex, you can do as you please but I am just trying to rectify this.

Well it's pretty fucking simple Joe - you refund the money you stole - all $1000 of it.

You look pretty good in your FB page - the picture of health - and as you say "Feeling calm & blessed, ready to begin the next chapter of my life's adventure"

https://www.facebook.com/cafe45140

So which one is a 'blessing' for you - the treatment center, the suicide attempt or 'split' with Ashley ?

Which of the above events has brought you 'calm' ?

What are you particularly looking forward to now ?

I think I made things pretty clear to you Joe, if you don't think I'll push the button, you're wrong.

Reactions: Ecender

Champ0352

INMATE
17/7/19
The treatment center is helping, thank you. Last I spoke to the purchaser of the watch, I would sell it and return the funds which I am trying to do. I am also not against sending it to him to complete the original trade as agreed.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska

Even if you are in a treatment facility, you logged in to RWI every single day and completely ignored PM's for a week.

Get your CC out and send the buyer his $1000 and end this.

Then we will know you are not full of shit!!!