X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quote from your last sale .....

QFOAHDT

Comment

As posted on RWG I’m assuming this must be same watch 16610 that I had a series of messages with Joe on. Last communication was Jul 26. Watch was still not completed after a LONG series of messages and pictures showing the parts and watch partially completed. A photo was never sent of the completed watch .... so I’m glad I didn’t follow through. At that time I was told he had another buyer anyway.
      Whatever the situation, Joe is struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjs22075 View Post
        Look man, I dont want you to be ironing out your personal situation on here. I can offer this out as a resolution.
        Send the watch to me by tracked postage upon receipt I will pay you the dollar ballance of the value we made a deal on which was the £500 my one was on sale for so $650. Put the thing to bed. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had.
        You have my address from the PM's.
        Mjs22075 - You, sir, are a true gentleman. Offering up a resolution like this for someone who screwed you over is noble like you rarely see these days.

My closest friend is a marine, and he has been through the ringer here in the States after two serious tours in Iraq. House fighting in Fallujah. He's a hero. Just like all of our service men and women. However, to see someone soil the branch so badly with actions like this just infuriates me. Because i watched some of this shit my buddy went through when he came home. He NEVER would've screwed anyone over to further himself. There's no excuse for this behavior.

I hope the fallen Marine here gets his shit together...

Comment

I have been in contact and hopefully this will sort it out. It's just a watch at the end of the day. I feel bad its all on here tbh.
          What's gone on in the world in the last 20 years has affected a lot of good people directly and indirectly. I like to think Joe is decent guy who has lost his way. Ship happens. We will see.

Comment

You're really a good guy mjs22075 , hats off to you

Comment

Benefit of the doubt given, and a fair amount of slack cut because of Service record. No more to say. Just thanks to the mods etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphy View Post
                exactly...

when I scam people I always put stolen money aside just in case I get caught..... I refund, apologize and..... bob's your uncle.....

Comment

Originally posted by waterproofpt View Post
                  As posted on RWG I’m assuming this must be same watch 16610 that I had a series of messages with Joe on. Last communication was Jul 26. Watch was still not completed after a LONG series of messages and pictures showing the parts and watch partially completed. A photo was never sent of the completed watch .... so I’m glad I didn’t follow through. At that time I was told he had another buyer anyway.
                  Whatever the situation, Joe is struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Problem is he had already made the deal on RWI when you were in communication with him... lucky you as you would have been scammed too.

I don't buy any of the sob stories going on here.
                  "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

Comment

Originally posted by mjs22075 View Post
                    I have been in contact and hopefully this will sort it out. It's just a watch at the end of the day. I feel bad its all on here tbh.
                    What's gone on in the world in the last 20 years has affected a lot of good people directly and indirectly. I like to think Joe is decent guy who has lost his way. Ship happens. We will see.

Oh wow, mjs, really hats off to you mate. I really hope our paths cross someday, would be a privilege to get to know someone like you. Have a wonderful day and stay safe, the world needs more people like you!!
                    Last edited by Picksk; 25-08-20, 13:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphy View Post

Problem is he had already made the deal on RWI when you were in communication with him... lucky you as you would have been scammed too.

I don't buy any of the sob stories going on here.
                      As a recently retired Sergeant Major from a high intensity job resulting in some lingering PTSD issues, nothing in my struggle has lead me to the point of being a liar or theif.

Comment

He still hasn’t answered Raddave. He’s a repeat scammer. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....
                        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Don't be so cynical Tucker!!! Of course he's telling the truth. Just because scammers always come up with ridiculous sob stories when they're caught with their pants down, it doesn't mean they're not true.

It's like that unfortunate Aussie chap Chris Essery of the Horology House scam - that poor chap's house burnt down in the Aussie Bushfires!!! Fact! This (totally contrived bullshit) is just as true.
                          Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                            Don't be so cynical Tucker!!! Of course he's telling the truth. Just because scammers always come up with ridiculous sob stories when they're caught with their pants down, it doesn't mean they're not true.

It's like that unfortunate Aussie chap Chris Essery of the Horology House scam - that poor chap's house burnt down in the Aussie Bushfires!!! Fact! This (totally contrived bullshit) is just as true.
                            Haha,
                            over on WUS some guy had a fake watch equals fake people thread. I stated about how ironic it is that the fake sites have blocked him and that WUS still allows HH to post.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

Last edited by jibuti; 25-08-20, 15:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                                He still hasn’t answered Raddave. He’s a repeat scammer. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.....
                                you got it wrong mate

Comment

Working...
                                X