• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Pamsouthpaw

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
As someone new to this whole world of rep watches, my mind boggles at both the garish duplicity of the scammers but also at the extent to which the RWI Mods have created a framework designed to protect buyers and sellers in this space. Clearly i have a lot more to learn about all the nuances of how RWI has built this framework but peeking in from the outside it seems that there are lots of people invested to provide a great experience for the whole community. Thank you for your diligence.

Reactions: C Master

Randzzz

16/9/10
I’m not sure I trust the Catholics. Or the Methodists. Or the Jews. Or people with red hair. Or albinos. Or Inuits. Icelanders. People from Florida.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Pamsouthpaw don't post personal info about members in public inmate. I removed your last post.

Pamsouthpaw

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/10/19
more than proving the truth with evidence (photos and text messages) I have no other way to do it, more than to give the buyer back the money (always if it is true that the watch has not arrived) I do not know what to do, more than call to see where other shipment ended up (stopped at customs) I don't know what to do. This is my truth then you judge if I am right or a cheater

Pamsouthpaw

INMATE
1/10/19

it's nice to be tried without any right of defense. Nobody on this forum wants to know the truth, unfortunately I have to realize that we Italians are seen as thieves. I write here my truth about what happened and then draw your own conclusions. first of all I'm not the person in the photos and I don't know who he is, I sent the watch as shown by the photos I sent to Mod and that I send here, the watch was in the envelope otherwise the envelope could not weigh 201g. I have strong doubts that the watch has not arrived at its destination, after two days that. buyer informs me that he has not received the watch he has received a refund from Paypal for what he paid 1025 euros. As for panerai I contacted Poste Italiane and they have to give me international traking (watch sent to Hong Kong) but they tell me that still and stopped at customs causes covid problems. That's the whole thing, I don't understand why after all these tests I was put in jail even after repayment made the next day to buyer. I was afraid to ship outside Europe and I was right. What I am writing I do not say in words but in deeds. Why not contact the buyer to find out if he has received a stamp? why do you have no doubts about the buyer since he says he received the shipment with an empty package, and from the photo the package was heavy? By way of chronicle two photos of daytona's weight taken from the internet to make you understand if it was possible or not which watch was in the shipment. I understand that I am writing to those who do not want to listen to the truth and this. I'm sorry but unfortunately I feel offended (I'm not another user you say and not even the person in the photo)

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
it's nice to be tried without any right of defense. Nobody on this forum wants to know the truth, unfortunately I have to realize that we Italians are seen as thieves. I write here my truth about what happened and then draw your own conclusions.

Okay so you want to clarify the truth? let's clarify the truth.

As for panerai

Are you talking about this Panerai? https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/9113098-pam-pre-v-201a-dsn-orlof-strap
if yes, then that buyer is me.

I contacted Poste Italiane and they have to give me international traking (watch sent to Hong Kong)

The watch should be shipped to Thailand - not Hong Kong. If this is the truth, then I deserve a refund because you shipped the watch to someone else instead of me. Wrong country!

but they tell me that still and stopped at customs causes covid problems.

but you told me and I quote "Poste Italiane used a private courier for your shipment, today I call and I get the new traking, I believe that the watch will be delivered in days"

how can you ship a watch and if it got delayed due to "COVID" problems - you get new tracking number? how?

This is the tracking number you gave me and this is the result of the tracking. if you're innocent - then please give me a new tracking number which you should already have when you shipped the watch on the 27th of July 2020.
I don't understand why after all these tests I was put in jail even after repayment made the next day to buyer.

repayment made next day to the buyer? who? me or the daytona guy? because the paypal screenshot you shown is 1025 EUROS was taken from your account. Which means it was "chargeback". You did not do the repayment as you claimed as the truth.

So it must be me? But I didnt pay the 1025 euros and I surely hell know I did not get any money back from you.

Actually, you refused to refund me after my first refund request. After my second request, you stopped replying.

You can claim that you're trustworthy guy, honest seller, a proud citizen of Italy and definitely not the guy in those photos. But for me right now, your "truth" does not worth much.

Pamsouthpaw

INMATE
1/10/19

this is your package that is stopped at customs, wait a few more days to see what happens. Regarding a refund of 1025 euros on the second day, the buyer asked Paypal who sent him the amount of money, and I lost my watch (with strong doubts that it did not arrive and money) if he did because I refund Paypal how can I do it too ? if I send him another 1025 buyer, he not only takes double what he paid and maybe even keeps the watch arrived. Regarding your pam you see that I have also inserted two other straps (I hope it will arrive a few days) so you can find out if I told the truth or I am a great thief and liar

Pamsouthpaw

INMATE
1/10/19
Okay so you want to clarify the truth? let's clarify the truth.

Are you talking about this Panerai? https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/9113098-pam-pre-v-201a-dsn-orlof-strap
if yes, then that buyer is me.

The watch should be shipped to Thailand - not Hong Kong. If this is the truth, then I deserve a refund because you shipped the watch to someone else instead of me. Wrong country!

but you told me and I quote "Poste Italiane used a private courier for your shipment, today I call and I get the new traking, I believe that the watch will be delivered in days"

how can you ship a watch and if it got delayed due to "COVID" problems - you get new tracking number? how?

This is the tracking number you gave me and this is the result of the tracking. if you're innocent - then please give me a new tracking number which you should already have when you shipped the watch on the 27th of July 2020.

repayment made next day to the buyer? who? me or the daytona guy? because the paypal screenshot you shown is 1025 EUROS was taken from your account. Which means it was "chargeback". You did not do the repayment as you claimed as the truth.

So it must be me? But I didnt pay the 1025 euros and I surely hell know I did not get any money back from you.

Actually, you refused to refund me after my first refund request. After my second request, you stopped replying.

You can claim that you're trustworthy guy, honest seller, a proud citizen of Italy and definitely not the guy in those photos. But for me right now, your "truth" does not worth much.

you need to know that Poste Italiane relies on external couriers for extra-eu shipments and sometimes (often) they change the traking number, I was able to find true shipping positions with my data and not with traking. This is the truth, if you don't believe me, I resolve with Paypal within the weekend (as I have an account with canceled money) and I will refund you, with the hope that when my shipment arrives you will return my watch.

Pamsouthpaw

INMATE
1/10/19
Shopping Bangkok no Hong Kong sorry

Pamsouthpaw

INMATE
1/10/19
my other question about the shipment reads the weight of the envelope (because there is no doubt that the buyer is telling lies since the envelope was intact) and instead the doubts or rather the certainties the mods had them towards me? why buyer the next day got money back? without feeling what to do?

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand

this is your package that is stopped at customs, wait a few more days to see what happens. Regarding a refund of 1025 euros on the second day, the buyer asked Paypal who sent him the amount of money, and I lost my watch (with strong doubts that it did not arrive and money) if he did because I refund Paypal how can I do it too ? if I send him another 1025 buyer, he not only takes double what he paid and maybe even keeps the watch arrived. Regarding your pam you see that I have also inserted two other straps (I hope it will arrive a few days) so you can find out if I told the truth or I am a great thief and liar

This is not the tracking number you gave me. Again, this tracking number does not work.
If you did shipped the watch, then Italian Post should at least show that package is received and had left the warehouse, and when they switched to another postal provider. The tracking stopped.
If you found the true shipping position like you said. Please share it.

Pamsouthpaw

INMATE
1/10/19
I promise you one thing, I don't know how this story will turn out (because everyone is only interested in pointing the finger at me calling me a thief) without them looking and reading. But if it should work out in my favor, I will never sell watches outside the EU again in my life.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Did you read what Johnny Depp wrote ?

" I started doing work for this ROMEO SEBASTIANO (who until yesterday contacted me, but I also blocked this contact)"

You dont think its odd that name shows up in our system

uomo-acp-Copy.png

and you used that same name on your return address lable ?

2020-08-26-06-46-33-Photos.png

That and the fact that you refused to provide ID when requested ....

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
I promise you one thing, I don't know how this story will turn out (because everyone is only interested in pointing the finger at me calling me a thief) without them looking and reading. But if it should work out in my favor, I will never sell watches outside the EU again in my life.

if you're really innocent. please show me my watch shipping slip with your name unmarked then (you can mark my details address and your address ofcourse)

Pamsouthpaw

INMATE
1/10/19
JD we have always had a good relationship (I sent him all my watches and gave me advice) I don't understand what you have to say badly towards me. I wrote to you in private at the beginning and I explained everything to you, I hope you have read when I have given you the right explanations. Here I no longer understand what the problem is if the double name or who cheated who. Forgive me if I don't explain myself well in English.

Last edited by a moderator: