• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Pamsouthpaw

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Update!
PayPal had denied my claim, since I did FF, however I filed a claim with my bank and they awarded me with win after just a few hours.

Justice!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Really? Congrats matw! This guy scammed me as well. I filed a claim with my bank but they said it takes 90-120 days to investigate . FFS I hate this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
You're a funny guy, that uomo1001 Brig thread was very funny - you should think about writing children's stories, you have a wonderful imagination. Very entertaining read.

So, let's get down to business.

Your name is : Gianno Finale

Your job is: Area business manager at Brand System SRL Italy.

You live at: Corso Secondigliano 253 Parco Gianturco 80144 Naples, Italy.

Your phone number : 3347839319

One of your Paypal accounts: [email protected]

Another Paypal account : [email protected]

This is your Super Secret Nobody Can Catch me email: [email protected]

And just so that everybody who dislikes dealing with scammers can avoid dealing with you (because you're a scammer Gianno Finale) here's another address and a couple of names you like to use for shipping purposes:

Caterina Giampaolo, Via Santa Caterina 8 San Luca 89030 Italy.

Sebastian Romeo, Via Santa Caterina 8 San Luca 89030 Italy.

What you look like - because it's funny:

SP2.jpg

SP3.jpg

SP4.jpg

SP5.jpg

LOL.

If there'd been a part for an effete Neapolitan hairdresser in the movie Get Shorty, you would have been just perfect for it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015626776870

I see his boyfriend also wears reps.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
I'll tell you my experience with this individual. About 4 years ago, he contacted me on REPGEEK, I got him a job with gen parts, he wanted to scam me because he insinuated he wasn't gen. alchè stopped him immediately. I started doing work for this ROMEO SEBASTIANO (who until yesterday contacted me, but I also blocked this contact) I served this person, he always paid me, but I didn't think it was him, today I was reading the email, mobile number and even more. I took it badly. these people must not participate in this forum, they are scammers and will always sign up with other accounts. in my opinion to avoid this, to have a picture of the situation we should add rules for new members.

1- block sales on M2M to new subscribers, they will have this potential after 1 year of registration (active account)

2- sale of more than $ 750 after 1 year and 6 months to new subscribers (active accaunt)

3- more personal data for those who want to make sales over $ 750 for new subscribers (always active account)

unfortunately our moderators do everything possible to protect this platform, but they too have a life out of here ... I think a small change to the rules doesn't hurt.

it hurts me to see that most of these scammers are from my country, Italy. I want to avoid serving by making reparations to these dishonest people. they change their numbers, change their nicknames, and go back to cheating people. it's not right

sorry for my terrible English

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
[mention]Johnny Depp [/mention]

Nothing wrong with your English.

Nice idea too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Johnny Depp

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
it hurts me to see that most of these scammers are from my country, Italy. I want to avoid serving by making reparations to these dishonest people. they change their numbers, change their nicknames, and go back to cheating people. it's not right

sorry for my terrible English

To be honest with you, it's nothing personal, nothing to your fellow countrymen as a whole. But, I flat out refuse to deal with Italian members that do not have history. I've dealt with 2-3 Italian membres on here.. .Gigi/Davide/etc and these are good members with good history, and perfect transactions. With flat out all around great guys. I won't tag them, but they know who they are.

(In fairness, if you've ever seen one of my sales posts... I pretty much flat out refuse to deal with anyone without history. Certainly no Paypal... if you have no history. It's bank transfer, or gtfo.)

But I'd never ever take the chance on an Italian member without history. The risks seem much higher, obviously the risk/reward ratio is better in ITA... I'm just surprised we don't see more scams from poorer areas of the EU tbh. (Romania/Latvia etc etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tione12 and DaleM

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
To be honest with you, it's nothing personal, nothing to your fellow countrymen as a whole. But, I flat out refuse to deal with Italian members that do not have history. I've dealt with 2-3 Italian membres on here.. .Gigi/Davide/etc and these are good members with good history, and perfect transactions. With flat out all around great guys. I won't tag them, but they know who they are.

(In fairness, if you've ever seen one of my sales posts... I pretty much flat out refuse to deal with anyone without history. Certainly no Paypal... if you have no history. It's bank transfer, or gtfo.)

But I'd never ever take the chance on an Italian member without history. The risks seem much higher, obviously the risk/reward ratio is better in ITA... I'm just surprised we don't see more scams from poorer areas of the EU tbh. (Romania/Latvia etc etc)

you're right ... unfortunately, that's it. but most of Italy that makes scams is always the same, with other accaunt.

Saluti JD

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Guys we have scammers from all over the world here and you all know that , please lets not diss and entire country for a handful of bad apples , you are entitled to your opinion and decisions , but come on .....

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
The internet gives a false sense of anonymity. Add rep watches & I assume the scammers (of any nationality or background) feel like (maybe) buyers will be too scared to kick up a fuss. The scammers behaviour is a reflection of some of the worst human behaviour. They all have their reasons I’m sure. The comradery of this forum and the work of the mods is an example of some of the best of human behaviour, and it far outshines any impact that the worst members make.

Reactions: mjs22075

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Guys we have scammers from all over the world here and you all know that , please lets not diss and entire country for a handful of bad apples , you are entitled to your opinion and decisions , but come on .....

I don't trust the French....or a Liechtensteiner.