• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

YouShallPass AKA DylanRolex77, JvanniMan123, dutchporsche and Alexfiis.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
mate, would you feel better if he mentioned" getting sodomized by 4 feet midget/little people 84 lbs one-eyed Korean named Amanda"...?

or am I racist now...?

I know a Korean girl named Amanda... 2 eyes, not a midget and she's adopted :biggrin-new:.

On a serious note, I've been on numerous forums and read all kinds of scam stories but everytime I come into the brig I'm amazed how far you guys are willing to go to protect the community. I didn't think it could get any crazier than Alyazid's story but Anon you're something else :fuckyeah:.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Everybody wants me off this forum and nobody is willing to give me a second shot.

We are not here to rehabilitate you, we are here to ensure the safety of the members. Anonsix obviously feels the same way and he scares me so I'd do as he says, piss off and don't come back, ever because if you do we will find you, we will brig you and then the anons will notice and, I have no doubt, make good on their promise.

We have (with help from him and proxyserv) had two successful prosecutions this year, one in Iceland and one n Canada. Both involve an international element so interpol was involved. Police forces tend to listen when we advise them of fraud or such criminality. There are many people here very dedicated to the prevention of both fraud and scams in general and for the sake of our members safety and security much like our pals at Anon we do not forgive or forget.

DDDBLI

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/8/20
We are not here to rehabilitate you, we are here to ensure the safety of the members. Anonsix obviously feels the same way and he scares me so I'd do as he says, piss off and don't come back, ever because if you do we will find you, we will brig you and then the anons will notice and, I have no doubt, make good on their promise.

We have (with help from him and proxyserv) had two successful prosecutions this year, one in Iceland and one n Canada. Both involve an international element so interpol was involved. Police forces tend to listen when we advise them of fraud or such criminality. There are many people here very dedicated to the prevention of both fraud and scams in general and for the sake of our members safety and security much like our pals at Anon we do not forgive or forget.

Is there anything I mean anything I can do to get back into the community?

If I am not, I just have to accept it but Im willing to prove myself to anyone on this forum. You can see over the last two years no one got anything swindled or whatsoever.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Is there anything I mean anything I can do to get back into the community?

No. You need to go away and stay away before we begin to make your life a misery. Any further attempts to regain access will not be looked upon favorably.

DDDBLI

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/8/20
Alright this is it then I guess. As my parting saying , Im not whoever dutchporsche is, no access to the forum so no idea what dude did. I always have a name in my account name so also does not quite fit my style.

As for clearing something up dear to my heart; For over 2 years Ive never done anyone any harm here, it makes me sad to see that this is being neglected. Nevertheless I wish everyone here a happy life and hopefully one day for you to understand my pain.

Bye everybody , I wish you all the best. Maybe in the next life!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Alright this is it then I guess. As my parting saying , Im not whoever dutchporsche is, no access to the forum so no idea what dude did. I always have a name in my account name so also does not quite fit my style.

As for clearing something up dear to my heart; For over 2 years Ive never done anyone any harm here, it makes me sad to see that this is being neglected. Nevertheless I wish everyone here a happy life and hopefully one day for you to understand my pain.

Bye everybody , I wish you all the best. Maybe in the next life!

world-s-smallest-violin.jpg

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
"I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure"

Bill Murray

Reactions: Taz71

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Yup, good job guys, but i got a feeling we will hear from him again in the future :(

Reactions: P..DR..D

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
goodnessfuck how can someone think a vpn is hiding their identity?
hell i could probably make a fine living selling courses on real internet anonymity to these idiots.

heres a free tip for scammers
i wanted to make a vm joke here but i dont think anyone would get it :( and wouldnt want to give any idiots stupid ideas :(

Last edited: