• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

YouShallPass AKA DylanRolex77, JvanniMan123, dutchporsche and Alexfiis.

thorne

16600 FTW
8/3/10
Sling City
Anonsix is incredible.

2908c45d9464304a2b7a6aa145764445.gif

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
“as you get sodomized by 6"4 225 lb black guy named Léon”

In case you’re struggling to understand my point.

I should point out I’m in no way defending this low-life. He

I am struggling to get your point.

And I think you're completely missing the point of this thread.

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
I talked with him about a watch he sold and offered to make a similar one and ship it from Italy. While the other watch listed was shipped from Asia so at first I didn’t understood nothing about his “double nationality”

He tried to charge me a crystal for almost 400€ and never found any feedback or the owners of the watches he was previously sold so I stepped back and forgot about the guy.

Reactions: tripdog

Baron Rees

Renowned Member
Certified
2/3/14
I am struggling to get your point.

And I think you're completely missing the point of this thread.

Trust me, I’ve not misunderstood the point of this thread. However, I did feel the need to point out something I felt to be inherently wrong and frankly unnecessary.

I’d be happy to discuss it separately, as this back and forth is taking away from the fact that this scammer needs to be brought to task.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Enough of your crocodile tears...how about you stop tempting your fate and just GO AWAY! And as for anonsix....Great job im with you 100%

proxyserv

29/3/12
Again people only willing to say that I deserve punishment well I did but honestly why is nobody giving me advice at all what to do.

If you say someone is bad offer him the advice to be good.

I repaid the guy his money and he acknowledged it also I never ever fed anyone over again after... why can not anybody see this as well? If someone rectifies the situation and you continue to bash him do you want to help him go the right path or just see him suffer?

I do not get it , I can not see why I am not getting advice or directions from anybody at all!

Anon you want to call me a scammer and a thief yet you refuse to give me directions or advice to do right...

I want to believe you, I really do, you seem so genuine.

As for the advice, I think it was something along the lines of staying away from this forum.

One thing that bothers me - the real Joey Van Niman (jvanniman) who sells insurance, and the real Alex Fis, (Alexfis) who works in catering, both of whom live in the Raleigh area of NC.

How do they feel about having their identities stolen (identity theft is also a crime) and used to commit fraud ?

DDDBLI

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/8/20
I want to believe you, I really do, you seem so genuine.

As for the advice, I think it was something along the lines of staying away from this forum.

One thing that bothers me - the real Joey Van Niman (jvanniman) who sells insurance, and the real Alex Fis, (Alexfis) who works in catering, both of whom live in the Raleigh area of NC.

How do they feel about having their identities stolen (identity theft is also a crime) and used to commit fraud ?

I took the name of a random name generator not really Identity . Sorry if anybody has been affected but I did not put much thought to the names, as for staying away I love this forum and want to be part of it thats why I return with good faith and fulfill all my promises.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
Everybody wants me off this forum and nobody is willing to give me a second shot. Who did I wrong who I did not rectify with....

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
Everybody wants me off this forum and nobody is willing to give me a second shot. Who did I wrong who I did not rectify with....

Checking your last sales posts from late March-early April you were shipping from Asia (Omega, 126600, DeVille, Aquanaut, 116610LV, Aquaterra, PPF Nautilus) but here is stated that you are EU citizen.

So you were dropshipping watches or what was your way of working ?

I’m interested in this because as said before you were offering me a build (backdoor) and when I told you that I will be taking the base watch from TD you told me to get it thru you because you get discount on TDs, also you told me that the build will be shipped from Italy.

Also 400€ for a Crystal so I’m really worried about the profiteering that you already made around here.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
Checking your last sales posts from late March-early April you were shipping from Asia (Omega, 126600, DeVille, Aquanaut, 116610LV, Aquaterra, PPF Nautilus) but here is stated that you are EU citizen.

So you were dropshipping watches or what was your way of working ?

I’m interested in this because as said before you were offering me a build (backdoor) and when I told you that I will be taking the base watch from TD you told me to get it thru you because you get discount on TDs, also you told me that the build will be shipped from Italy.

Also 400€ for a Crystal so I’m really worried about the profiteering that you already made around here.

All the watches I sold here were under TD prices. I never offered a crystal on RWI , yet 400 sounds reasonable to me if its in blister depending on the model.

As for any sales March-early April as you stated please get in contact with anyone who bought anything you will realize they all received exactly what they requested and paid for ...

proxyserv

29/3/12
I took the name of a random name generator not really Identity

That's not very random, when a random name generator pulls out 2 names, and both guys are in their early 20's and live within a few miles of each other in the Raleigh area of NC.

Reactions: FREEWIFI

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
All the watches I sold here were under TD prices. I never offered a crystal on RWI , yet 400 sounds reasonable to me if its in blister depending on the model.

As for any sales March-early April as you stated please get in contact with anyone who bought anything you will realize they all received exactly what they requested and paid for ...

I don’t need to undertake further investigations PMing other users as it seems you got a big one taking place right now. I’m not worried of you scamming someone on a 300$ watch, my point it’s another one.

My concern is why you state that you are shipping from Asia if you are in EU? And why you told me to ship a watch from Italy when you don’t live in Italy?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Because he is a con artist!!! and he is stunatz about sticking around RWI after being warned.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
“as you get sodomized by 6"4 225 lb black guy named Léon”

In case you’re struggling to understand my point.

I should point out I’m in no way defending this low-life. He deserves whatever’s coming to him.

mate, would you feel better if he mentioned" getting sodomized by 4 feet midget/little people 84 lbs one-eyed Korean named Amanda"...?

or am I racist now...?

Reactions: Garuda and tripdog

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
That's not very random, when a random name generator pulls out 2 names, and both guys are in their early 20's and live within a few miles of each other in the Raleigh area of NC.

he is just full of shit.

DDDBLI

INMATE
11/8/20
I don’t need to undertake further investigations PMing other users as it seems you got a big one taking place right now. I’m not worried of you scamming someone on a 300$ watch, my point it’s another one.

My concern is why you state that you are shipping from Asia if you are in EU? And why you told me to ship a watch from Italy when you don’t live in Italy?

Please do man, everone got what they wanted