• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

YouShallPass AKA DylanRolex77, JvanniMan123, dutchporsche and Alexfiis.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I've been asked to put your account in the Brig - seems you've been here before and were banned.

YouShallPass

More info to follow, once we sort out who you really are.

AnonSix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/15
Greetings Dylan Zach, welcome to your thread.

You most certainly know who you are and why you're here, but for those that don't, a little bit of background.

You've been lying, stealing & scamming on replica watch forums for several years now - you've made scamming your full time job.

Previous accounts that have been banned on RWI:

DylanRolex77, dutchporsche and Alexfiis.

Your JvanniMan123 account has the enviable status of 'Do not trade with me'.

You've had the same accounts, with minor variations in the name, on other rep forums - RWG, Reddit etc, but everywhere you go you're the same individual - a scammer and a thief.

Right now you have 4 accounts on RWI - DDDBLI, YouShallPass, Zoden21 & LanZ77.

You are currently working on a scam involving a 6 digit Daytona. You hope to turn this into a franken watch using some gen parts you have - dial, hands and a frankened movement - and sell the watch as genuine. You expect this to be one of your finest scams, bringing you in a nice sum of money.

So now that we've given those that don't know you a little background, let's get down to business.

Like many people, you think using a VPN makes you untraceable. That's a mistake, you can still be found if one has the required skills, it just takes a little longer. With the problem of the VPN resolved then the world's your oyster - or rather the scammer's world, is your oyster.

Once you have the true IP address, and a device that you can access, then really you can find out anything you want.
Home address, Paypal address, email addresses, telephone numbers. Browsing history, email history, text message history, Whatsapp messages, bank account numbers and financial transaction records, PMs & DMs on forums etc etc. There's a huge amount of information available to those with the means to get it.

And you've left quite the trail behind you - multiple purchases of replica watches, multiple sales of replica watches - AKA import/export of counterfeit goods - illegal within the EU, whatever your nationality.
Multiple scamming attempts too - so that's fraud to add the import/export of counterfeit items.
You've left a clumsy trail behind you that stretches from Russia based fake sneaker forums to not so elaborate scams on Reddit and RWI.

We have everything needed to change the course of your life forever Zach.

We have your name.
We have your residential addresses in France and Austria.
We have your photo.
We have your Austrian bank account number - AT48 2011 1837 5624 9800 - and we're working on getting you French bank account number.
We have your Paypal account information and the email addresses associated with it.
We have your parents' names.
And we have Diane's address in Austria, her phone number ( +436765423**0). But for the moment it doesn't look like she's involved in your import/export business, even though you have used her name in the past to receive packages containing counterfeit watches. We'll do some more checking, and hopefully, for her sake, she wasn't aware of the packages contents.

This is what will happen if you ever attempt to open another account on RWI again:

The file we have put together on you will be transferred (Anonymously, of course) to the DGCCRF, which is the French anti-fraud division of the French Police, another copy will be transferred to the French Customs - Les Douanes.
In the US, you may well be able to get away with a little import & export of counterfeit items - item gets confiscated, you get a slap on the wrist blah blah blah.
But that's not the case in Europe, not in Austria, and even less so in France.

France is a fascinating country. Aside from eating frogs legs, they also have some strange laws. Counterfeit items for example, are illegal - actually being in possession of counterfeit items is illegal, even if most of the time you'd be let off with a warning or a small fine.

But - and this is the game changer - the import, export and distribution of counterfeit items, called 'Le recel de contrefaçon ' is quite a serious crime in France. And the penalties are substantial - up to 5 years imprisonment and 375 000 euros fine according to article 321-1 of the Penal Code.

Now, once they receive this file, then they are going to be very very interested in you Zach. They will come to apartment B61, 11 rue d'Alsace, in the pretty little town of Beausoleil - conveniently situated on the coast, right next to the Principality of Monaco.

They will enter the premises and search every inch of it looking for items of interest. They will seize computers, laptops, iPads, iPhones, and any documents they deem relevant to their investigation. And make no mistake here Zach, they'll search the entire apartment, they'll pull it apart looking for hidden cash, counterfeit items etc. Any items deemed potentially counterfeit will be seized.
You'll be taken in for questioning, they'll access all devices found in the apartment, go through any and all documents found.
They'll put together a case against you, you'll be formally charged and you'll go to court, where you'll no doubt be found guilty - the evidence against you is, after all, overwhelming.

5 years imprisonment and 375 000 euros fine according to article 321-1 of the Penal Code, that's something to think about isn't Zach.

Personally I don't think you could do prison time, I've seen photos of you, you look weak, both mentally and physically. Plus there's that language problem, communicating with other inmates would be a problem that will no doubt give you endless, countless problems. Bet you wished you'd made more effort in French classes when you were still at the International school of Nice.

If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away Zach.

Although I must admit it's a pretty amusing mental image - you in your cell, tears running down your face, as you get sodomized by 6"4 225 lb black guy named Léon - just because you didn't understand the question and said 'oui' when you should have said 'non'.

LOL.

AnonSix

We are Anonymous.
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I can imagine it must get confusing for you, getting notifications from all the accounts you have on RWI.

DDDBLI

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
You guys are awesome!!

And really, it's so simple to have fun and enjoy yourself here...just don't be an asshole!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: P..DR..D

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Dylan, I think AnonSix is bluffing! Can you please, for us, open another account here on RWI? I bet you are a buff badass and you will be the one giving it to Leon!

And I hear the French Police dont care at all about this crime. They will tell you "Well Done"!

Open the account bro...... Do it...... Do it.....

I triple dog dare you!

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
In my world we just send a couple of guys to break his kneecaps but anonsix....i wouldn't want to piss off!! we could use anonsix in our "family" business. Run Zach or you might be sleeping with fish soon :rip:

Reactions: P..DR..D

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Love your work AnonSix . I am not amazed at all that you can dig up all the info. People just do not realise how much of a trail they leave, wherever they go. As for the scammer - poor life choices mate. You will get what you deserve....

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I've never figured out why these guys think they can get away with it. This guy's life is about to be ruined. Take a look at the Alyzid Baiz who is also in the Brig. He's facing felony charges for scamming members over watches.

It's the careless idiots that get caught. Some of them do get away with it, just look at canwd

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Brilliant. Massive respect for what people are doing to keep this hobby safe and secure. Hats off gentlemen.