• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig - StevenLee

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I think we’re all a bit confused at this point. StevenLee would you be kind enough to elaborate this once again? :lol: :qtip2:

In case you didn't get it the first time Q: "FUCKHEAD I DONT REALLY CARE IF I SALE THIS OR NOT> THIS FORUM IS GETTING MORE FUCKED AS EACH DAY WE GO BY."

Reactions: legend and Katarsis

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
In case you didn't get it the first time Q: "FUCKHEAD I DONT REALLY CARE IF I SALE THIS OR NOT> THIS FORUM IS GETTING MORE FUCKED AS EACH DAY WE GO BY."

Thanks for reminding me. Back to my cry corner I go. :hehehe:

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Now you are making my brain all confused.

Same here - but only 2% of my brain... hang on... or is it 1,96%? 98%? Sheesh. All I know that 98% isn't 100%. At least I think it is. Man this has thrown me sideways :laughing:

Is it like Sex Panther?
Brian Fantana: [about Sex Panther] They've done studies you know. It works 60% of the time...Everytime.
Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: Katarsis

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Now you are making my brain all confused.

It's really quite easy to understand, look here:

1*va6qO1E_MK9Yg8PaCghy3A.jpeg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I think we’re all a bit confused at this point. StevenLee would you be kind enough to elaborate this once again? :lol: :qtip2:

The guy has too much ego, and definitely has no idea what a gen GP looks like.
In all fairness, if he had called his watch what it was, a very nice customized watch, it would have been good. I mentioned this in the opening reply in his sale thread and he chose to ignore the "nice customized watch" and pick a fight with me over how gen his watch looks. Just before he posted his GP (or maybe right after he did), he was in the AP section picking on MrBeasy's GP in a rather impolite way.
I mean, I do agree that other than the dial (and especially the dial), tachy, hands, case, plots, bezel, movement, datewheel, cyclop, crown guards, straps, and buckle, the rest does look gen. Trust me, I could not call out the crystal as rep at all.

Reactions: Katarsis and QueTip

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
Same here - but only 2% of my brain... hang on... or is it 1,96%? 98%? Sheesh. All I know that 98% isn't 100%. At least I think it is. Man this has thrown me sideways :laughing:

Is it like Sex Panther?
Brian Fantana: [about Sex Panther] They've done studies you know. It works 60% of the time...Everytime.
Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense

I know that is has to do with the perception of percentage but I'm not sure if I perceived it correctly. 98 is a very important part of the equation and 98 is a big number. I think, probably the biggest possible.

I wish this had to do with jam instead. I know at least 98% more about jam than numbers even if I have talked to experts about numbers, read about numbers and I'm the person that knows more about numbers than just about anyone.
​​​​​​
​​​​

Reactions: legend

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
It's really quite easy to understand, look here:

1*va6qO1E_MK9Yg8PaCghy3A.jpeg

Nobody knows more about confusion than I do and I think nobody knows more about numbers than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about numbers. Just check my tax return and you will see for yourself.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches