• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig canwd

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Welcome to the Brig @canwd

You scammed one of our good members for $1500 .

If it wasnt for his quick thinking and acting you would have probably got one or 2 more .

You can rot in here you piece of shit .

Lying scamming scumbag .

Last edited:

Tione12

11/6/19
Is it worth it to stop enjoying this forum for 1500$?

I think that this sort of people are the same that start “what is the best sub” posts over and over again.

I’m sorry for the member that was scammed, good luck and thanks to the mods!

Reactions: AndroidNut

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Loser. I’m glad he got caught before he got to scam anyone else.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I’m located in Canada and not overly far from Montreal if someone wants to take action on this I would be happy to help get folks in touch with the right folks.

If you do make this trip happen, don't forget to bring a camera.
​​​​​​

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
... pffff another scammer that abuses good members's good faith. This behavior is not forgivable and ruins the hobby.
Has this little POS been around since this all started on his sale thread ? Or has he vanished already like the worthless scammer that he is?

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Realism

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/12
His account seemed to have sold something on TRF... I cant really tell from the picture if it is genuine or not... Sure hope whoever bought it did not get screwed over...Or he faked a completed transaction for his own future referral for the big scam...

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=746004

Last edited:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
His account seemed to have sold something on TRF... I cant really tell from the picture if it is genuine or not... Sure hope whoever bought it did not get screwed over...

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=746004

I think the "buyer " of the watch , who was also banned, was a fake account for a fake sale , trying to build up credibility for the scammer , probably for a bigger scam .

Realism

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/12
I think the "buyer " of the watch , who was also banned, was a fake account for a fake sale , trying to build up credibility for the scammer , probably for a bigger scam .
Same thoughts on my moderated comments... Luckily for everyone... He could not keep his story straight before he landed the big fish...

AndroidNut

Known Member
4/5/20
... pffff another scammer that abuses good members's good faith. This behavior is not forgivable and ruins the hobby.
Has this little POS been around since this all started on his sale thread ? Or has he vanished already like the worthless scammer that he is?

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

He messaged me a few times.

"The watches are in the box. Just confirm when you get them. Stop trying to find me. Keep your empty threats to yourself."

I received the empty box and messaged him for a refund. He has disappeared since.