• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig canwd

AndroidNut

Known Member
4/5/20
He claimed to have multiple ferraris on TRF LOL:

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=749461

I can't wait to fully expose this person once more information is secured.

He has committed wire fraud and bank fraud. Given that he was likely in the process of scamming someone for an authentic watch worth ~$20K CAD on TRF, law enforcement might be interested in tracking him down. What do you guys think?

Reactions: stufuse

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
2020-07-25-22-17-01-Window.png

Reactions: AndroidNut

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
If we have a name and someone willing to file a complaint the Montreal cops are pretty solid.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
If we have a name and someone willing to file a complaint the Montreal cops are pretty solid.

you dont think the Montreal cops can or will find out who owns that website ?

Last edited:

AndroidNut

Known Member
4/5/20
He actually posted a Noob 116520 on TRF and I don't think anyone on there noticed.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?p=10644129#post10644129

acc63a3ac1d5f60a9bb681722152ddac.jpg

He tried to sell that as a gen there. I'm very happy he didn't get that big fish.

When I threatened him that I will expose his information to my Montreal network if I didn't get a refund he replied:

"What about you? You buy fakes then pass them off as gens. We all have our networks."

It sounds as if he thinks everyone in this hobby is scum.

AndroidNut

Known Member
4/5/20
By the way, if it wasn't for a good soul, I wouldn't have this guy's picture. This guy went deep into his online activity and we were able to connect dots and match the picture to him.

Frankly, I was pleasantly surprised with how serious this guy took this whole situation.

This forum is lucky to have such supportive and committed members.

I'm a new member here, but I'm 100% here to stay. I dabble in both gen and rep and I read a tagline along the lines of:

"25 years in both gen and rep and the irony is the rep world is more real"

I'd second that notion.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
RWI makes an incredible job when it comes to "seek & destroy" missions.

So, we have here what seems to be a "natural born scammer", now let justice get upon him...

5555fb4025884892b35b75ce1cc4c29f.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Another very silly man about to find out what happens when you cross the good people of RWI. Popcorn ready.

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
you dont think the Montreal cops can or will find out who owns that website ?
Eventually they would but it is always easier when you have a named party. Less effort means fast results. Took a look at the site and was considering taking it over and posting the pic of this..... person along with statement to avoid him due to criminal activity. Also thought his creepy ass site selling sugar babies looks like a scam as well and his “customers” might want a piece of him as well.

if folks don’t think it to harsh, Perhaps it might be a rather amusing approach. Just my late night musings.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Eventually they would but it is always easier when you have a named party. Less effort means fast results. Took a look at the site and was considering taking it over and posting the pic of this..... person along with statement to avoid him due to criminal activity. Also thought his creepy ass site selling sugar babies looks like a scam as well and his “customers” might want a piece of him as well.

if folks don’t think it to harsh, Perhaps it might be a rather amusing approach. Just my late night musings.

I d rather not tamper with the site as this might lead us straight to him ... id hate to taint evidence .....

i have never been a fan of breaking the law to right an illegal action ( except for a good ole fashion ass whoopin )

But lastly , im not your Mom and i cant tell you what to do ;)

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
I d rather not tamper with the site as this might lead us straight to him ... id hate to taint evidence .....

i have never been a fan of breaking the law to right an illegal action ( except for a good ole fashion ass whoopin )

But lastly , im not your Mom and i cant tell you what to do ;)

Agreed. If you happen to have an IP to share though.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Agreed. If you happen to have an IP to share though.

Thats not an option , this guy was running a proxy since day one