• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig givemeawatch

proxyserv

29/3/12
Joe, I fukkin luv ya man, yur my best fukkin frien' in the whole wide fukkin worl' bro.

But lemme tell ya summin'Joe - bro shhhhhhhhh - shhhhh - lemme speak dude. Fffuksake man lemme fuk'in speak.

Joe, I fuk'in gotta tel'ya somethin', i's import'n'. Ya gotta probl'm man, an i'raint easy to say it, but here it is.

It's your fuk'in round man, so hurry up an' ged'em drinks in, ya goatee wearin' , Florida dwelling fukker you.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
gif-eating-popcorn.gif

Reactions: KushBandit

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
I’ve never quite understood why fuckers run their mouths to staff, these dudes do this shit for free, and most are super helpful when you reach out for help with a part, or to bounce ideas off, most have been around the rep block a time or two. So when I see little fucktards telling staff to “mind their own business” or “stop sticking up for their friends” I have to lol. Most of you cucks have zero idea what’s going on behind the scenes, and to assume just because every detail isn’t public knowledge that nothing is happening is just fucking dumb, honestly you deserve to be here dude. Maybe read some more, figure out how the game works and come back when you can be a actual valuable member...... /rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PaneraiCC

Superfranken collector
Patron
Certified
29/1/19
Conus
I have no fucking idea why he got so mad as if he lost his money???

Reactions: 3king

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I have no fucking idea why he got so mad as if he lost his money???

I think he had been drinking. He sent me a bunch of PM's. Each worst than the other. He thought I disrespected him because I said Dude. LOL. I call everyone Dude or brother or what ever. This is an amazing community and we respect each other. We keep it light.