• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - peyups

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Karma is a bitch, as always. Stop whining, pay the price and shut the fuck up, peyups. Nothing happens without reason.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
The guy said the watch stopped working, I sent in some small funds for it if I remember right, this was a long time ago.. then he told me a professional fixed/serviced it for that amount. If I remember right I asked him to give me a little time as it was an expensive service, but then we lost contact.. my fault.

Anyway....

My PMs are not working.

The mods knew I lost tons of money fixing the post office pandemic lockdown screw up for everyone involved. ALL were resolved.

Losing money again on an expensive service is fine..

Don't call me names like I am out here scamming, cheating anyone when I'm the one losing money over here. Fuck you on people passing judgment like they know it all.

PRICK !

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
It’s sad.. I saw this coming and I’m glad I got my parts and money.

I had purchased a Gen 3135 from Peyups on Repgeek in early 2019. He “shipped” the movement after weeks. Strangely the package got delivered in a totally different city.

Both interaktiv and I followed up with the post office / shipping authorities and that tracking number was never meant to be delivered to Interaktiv.

Peyups initially said that “his guy” made a mistake and later subtly acknowledged that the movement was never shipped to Interaktiv/me. He then took another month to source another Gen movement which he sent right this time. He included a couple gen screws this time.

Later he offered me Gen insert and bezel LN at a good price. He asked for a partial advance which I sent but he never got the parts. He then took several months to return the funds after continuous follow ups.

He even offered me to partner on some real estate deal in Philippines lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
Worst buying experience I have ever had. Peyups is a serial liar. Where there is smoke, there is fire. So many people have had identical issues with him, yet it is everyone else's fault. You are the issue you fuck wad. Pay the man what you owe and quit selling shit since it is obvious you cannot be relied upon to ship in a decent amount of time, ship the product that was actually purchased, or communicate with any of your buyers. You tried fucking me over and it lasted months. You refused to provide me with tracking, claimed the package had been shipped when it obviously had not, and finally, when given an ultimatum by a mod to ship, you magically were able to provide a tracking number.

You are truly a piece of shit.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
He even offered me to partner on some real estate deal in Philippines lol

I recently came into possession of a nice slightly used bridge. I can let you have it at a really good price. There could be a bit of a delay due to Covid with shipping but I will do my best to have it to you next week. Here is a photo to prove that I have it.

1200px-Tower_Bridge_from_Shad_Thames.jpg

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I recently came into possession of a nice slightly used bridge. I can let you have it at a really good price. There could be a bit of a delay due to Covid with shipping but I will do my best to have it to you next week. Here is a photo to prove that I have it.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to include a handwritten tag with date, username etc or I will be forced to nuke this sale. Damn noobs :facepalm:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to include a handwritten tag with date, username etc or I will be forced to nuke this sale. Damn noobs :facepalm:

This is strictly a backdoor sale so there is no need for any funny business like tagged pics. If no one wants it here I will just have to sell it on EBay.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14

Buy with confidence, folks! His dad sold my dad the London Bridge which we now have on our estate in Arizona.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Bridge_(Lake_Havasu_City)

New buyer may need to negotiate cost of shipping.

Just remember, no notes in PP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

johloo

Renowned Member
Patron
14/3/17

PM'd with intent

Reactions: YellowFin