• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - peyups

3king

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/17
CannaDuh!!
Funny after the fact. When you have someone calling you that while they have been jerking you off for three months is a different story. I bet he wouldn't call me that he weren't hiding behind a keyboard.

I apologize, my intention wasn't to laugh at yours or anyone else's situation it was solely due to the poor choice of words that he used.
I read almost all the time people from other countries telling Americans that they will pull up to their house or some other nonsense, they forget Americans have second amendment
​​​:no::no:

Reactions: DaleM

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
I apologize, my intention wasn't to laugh at yours or anyone else's situation it was solely due to the poor choice of words that he used.
I read almost all the time people from other countries telling Americans that they will pull up to their house or some other nonsense, they forget Americans have second amendment
​​​:no::no:

No worries at all. I know you weren't laughing at me. No big deal. I am not a gun owner personally, and judging by the way Peyups acts, don't think I would need one. I would probably let my 7 year old daughter have a go at him first.

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
Im also waiting for this guy to send me an item I bought 3 months ago, he says his post won't send to UK or USA, but finding hard to believe theres no pos going out country

item is only worth $20, but still seems to be effort at all.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Part of me wants to put them on the back of a mule, slap it on the rear end and tell it to go to Manilla.

:rofl: Oke I must have missed this when you posted, you win teh internetz for today for that comment.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Im also waiting for this guy to send me an item I bought 3 months ago, he says his post won't send to UK or USA, but finding hard to believe theres no pos going out country

Here we go again . . . mclarendude

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
should i be worried? waiting for a package since i purchased APRIL 24TH. ive been in contact with him and he's been real cool and responded to my messages but i cant track package anymore and its been a month since i was told package shipped.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
should i be worried? waiting for a package since i purchased APRIL 24TH. ive been in contact with him and he's been real cool and responded to my messages but i cant track package anymore and its been a month since i was told package shipped.

Well considering he’s been brigged and apparantly cheated several members I’d probably be slightly concerned.

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
well its been since april so im assuming im beat. didnt know about the brig or how he cheated others on here until i saw this a hour ago.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach

Raddave

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach

I have just sent him a PM to issue refunds to you both within 24 hours. If not, we'll deal with it.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
well its been since april so im assuming im beat. didnt know about the brig or how he cheated others on here until i saw this a hour ago.

Can you fill out a helpdesk ticket please ATTN RADDAVE , so we can keep track of all the info

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiz71

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
Ok opened up ticket hope I did it right lol. Just tried to track package with what he sent me but not picture with tracking number /package is not available so no way to track. But it’s been going on since April so doubt anything happens. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
How many others are there Peyups? We know you sold multiple items based off of single sales/pictures, so how many more people will creep out of the woodwork? You are truly something else. How are still not in the Brig?

Reactions: Pb360

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
still a shame it had to come to this with everyone. hope he does right thing with everyone else. he's been on here a long time seems like a waste to screw with people like that.