• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - peyups

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Glad to see you figured PayPal out. My refund was sent as foods and services even though you were instructed ten times to send it the way you received it. Yeah, you sent a few extra bucks AFTER I said something, but you seem to have trouble telling the truth and following directions.

You act like you wouldn’t be upset if you were lied to for months only to be found that you pulled an old bait and switch. You are a fucking cunt!

Good riddance. Out with the trash!!

You emotional boy just keep barking don't you? Just piece of trash arent you?

- First you can't wait so I sent it to you via UPS which cost 50$ on my OWN COST.

- Then I accepted my mistake as it wasnt the same A6497 advertised and a different A6497.

- I apologized and admitted my mistake and refunded you in full plus MORE than enough to ship it within US..

- You replied with "I'll get back to you in a month or two to ship it back" just to ridicule me and when I retaliated with your banters you go crying and complaining in the forum with edited out posts to favor you.

- And now you are still barking like a low life piece of trash that you are. I'll ship you some bleach so you can take a bath with it but I don't think your stink will come off.

Lastly, paypal won't let me send pp gift via card but will let me do it via pp funds. You can google it and it happens and while you are at it I hope you find a big trash can you can live in to.
Once the pandemic is over I'll visit you in your address just to tell you in your face you are trash.

I've met members here and there and all is friendly and smiles, its time for a change. :) You piece of shit.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
I have ZERO connection to any parties involved here but I do want to state that all my packages incoming/outgoing to southeast Asia via regular registered mail has been COMPLETELY fucked.

I am on my third re-order of Athaya stuff going back to March, stuff from Tigerconcepts missing from April, random eBay movement from the Phillipines all gone.

You're right its fucked. Only way to get them quick is to use private couriers dhl/fedex/ups.

A member told me he ordered something from Russia and got it arrived after 5 months.

The pole stick Rickjames111 ordered to put up his stinky ass hasn't moved for 3 months I heard. HAHAHAHA.
Have a great weekend Ricky boy. ;)

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Lastly, paypal won't let me send pp gift via card but will let me do it via pp funds. You can google it and it happens...

As much as I love the banter, I don’t think this is correct.

I send gift funds all the time with credit cards via PayPal, normally with a fee. I just did it last night to a fellow member on an m2m. It was an $8 fee.

No fee if its via bank transfer or pp funds.

I just did your google suggestion and nothing came up saying you cannot.

Reactions: 3king

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Sometimes they do custom restriction on paypal accounts.
I can send pp payments no problem but pp gift it has an issue most of the time, unless I have pp funds.

Bottomline is ricky boy got his funds back. Only an asshole will dispute it down the line. I'm not that, I accept my mistake, made him whole. Should have ended that way, end of story, but the piece of shit keeps barking like an emotional lesbian.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
$120 refund received for the Longines movement.

Received $30 refund for crown and stem, to my knowledge these were never shipped. If these were in fact shipped... please reply with tracking.

If and/or when either of these packages ever appear on my doorstep I will make you whole. You have my word.

Part of me wants to put them on the back of a mule, slap it on the rear end and tell it to go to Manilla.

This is the point where I see negligence. Continuing to ship with Philippine Post when those packages are being sent into a black hole.

This while knowing full well that there were actually reliable options like DHL, UPS, FedEx.

It would have been better to freeze sales or ship only with a carrier that could actually deliver.

A banana drawn by a pack of butterflies is not a reliable shipping method.

e9098291a897ef1db20e399640e44753.jpg

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
This is the point where I see negligence. Continuing to ship with Philippine Post when those packages are being sent into a black hole.

This while knowing full well that there were actually reliable options like DHL, UPS, FedEx.

It would have been better to freeze sales or ship only with a carrier that could actually deliver.

This indeed is it.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
peyups, you'll be removed from the Brig momentarily but will remain no-sale. Thank you.

Last edited:

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
$120 refund received for the Longines movement.

Received $30 refund for crown and stem, to my knowledge these were never shipped. If these were in fact shipped... please reply with tracking.

If and/or when either of these packages ever appear on my doorstep I will make you whole. You have my word.

Part of me wants to put them on the back of a mule, slap it on the rear end and tell it to go to Manilla.

e9098291a897ef1db20e399640e44753.jpg

I sent you the tracking for the 30$, its in the PMs.

The 120$ was shipped before any lockdown happened. It was sudden and it was caught in it.

The 30$ was shipped after the lockdown happened (AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS) and looked like they are fixing the back logs they have..

And I refunded you all. In the end I'm the one out of funds and items here.

Your picture doesn't prove anything. But thanks for the effort.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
peyups, you'll be removed from the Brig momentarily but will remain no-sale. Thank you.

Not really looking to sell anything here until the items show up. And all are resolved.
And currently I am out of $$ and items.

Thank you also for bringing order to this community.

These newbie buyers are sometimes a pain in the ass, I know you side with them and I understand that. But they are the ones likely to PM you 3-5x a week asking for an update when you already told them you will PM them once you have one as their is a 2 week lock down(that got extended). You explain, send them links, and the moment you ignore them for a little time to keep your sanity they come to the mods crying for injustice. At the END of it you are buying an ILLEGAL item, this isnt Amazon or Ebay, this is underground stuff, counterfeit stuff, ILLEGAL stuff, so widen your understanding and patience. The old timers here can do it, other nationalities and foreigners can do it, why can't your entitled ass do it.

I don't even use Disclaimer on my sales, as I am always open for Refunds, Returns, whatever happens to the parcel - loss, damage, caught in customs, etc.
I could easily put this disclaimer when you agree to a sale and give 0 fucks about you after but it just ain't me.

Anyway, I'm out as an inmate, I'll enjoy my freedom now. :smug:

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
I sent you the tracking for the 30$, its in the PMs.

The 120$ was shipped before any lockdown happened. It was sudden and it was caught in it.

The 30$ was shipped after the lockdown happened (AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS) and looked like they are fixing the back logs they have..

And I refunded you all. In the end I'm the one out of funds and items here.

Your picture doesn't prove anything. But thanks for the effort.

You reek of petulance.

rr606612064ph crown and stem tracking you provided with my address on label on package. Image from PMs.

Run it if you don’t believe me. It never shipped despite you holding my money and not shipping for probly like 60+ days.
01c31d7a61e34725bdabeb82b6c7709b.jpg

USPS -8 mins ago.
fb4a3c973afb7df59975b8a4f8807a9e.jpg

Philippine post. These are time stamped from 10 mins ago.
837772d4fb224ff7a054240116a54f7d.jpg

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I could easily put this disclaimer when you agree to a sale and give 0 fucks about you after but it just ain't me.

Anyway, I'm out as an inmate, I'll enjoy my freedom now. :smug:

The disclaimers are entirely irrelevant.
You see them all over here but the actual rules state "you must be willing to help your buyer in event of a problem" - paraphrased. They take precedent over any disclaimer and that's the point. It isn't your right to sell here, we are lucky to have a platform in which we can sell on and thus we must abide by some simple rules.

Well done for doing the right thing, albeit slowly and also financially punishing.

On the topic of disclaimers - I really wish they were not allowed / wouldn't be approved with them. They create more shit in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaleM

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
On the topic of disclaimers - I really wish they were not allowed / wouldn't be approved with them. They create more shit in my opinion.

I think it is written someplace that they hold no validity if any situation were to arise. I've got to look for it.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I think it is written someplace that they hold no validity if any situation were to arise. I've got to look for it.

12) Sales disclaimers: Although heavily used around the forum please note sales disclaimers are not valid and not held in any regard by the staff at RWI. Rule 1. part D) takes precedence over any disclaimer. See section 3 here https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...arch-30th-2016 See also https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-on-m2m-sales

Reactions: 3king and Tucker

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Yar.

I know that, but that doesn't seem to be common knowledge. That's why I think it should be just stated that disclaimers aren't allowed and don't approve sales threads with them. Eventually people get the message. Because the reality is, they think their own disclaimer goes above the rules and I think that's what creates problems. As the seller feels like they're not at fault as they said.

"Once it leaves my hands, its not my responsibility" - paraphrased some idiotic phrase to this nature.

---

The rules are the only disclaimer, but honestly it's one of those things people just ignore imo.

Reactions: mclarendude

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Yeah I hate those Disclaimers too Sonofalich when I find them time to time. I see it on the other 2 major rep forum as well. Its like saying.. "Alright I have shipped your item, that's it. BYE."

Does not sound like a community at all.

I am just checking on my brig, BYE. ;)​​​​​​​

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
Yeah I hate those Disclaimers too Sonofalich when I find them time to time. I see it on the other 2 major rep forum as well. Its like saying.. "Alright I have shipped your item, that's it. BYE."

Does not sound like a community at all.

I am just checking on my brig, BYE. ;)

Funny, because that is EXACTLY what you did to me. In fact, those were almost the exact words. No tracking number, no nothing. Just, "should be there sometime in..," whatever month it was (I lost track). Everyone can see that you calling your buyers who spend their hard earned cash with you "noobs" and "emotional lesbians" is just your way of covering for your failure to do anything according to the rules. Nobody emailed you 4-5 times a week. I waited weeks between update requests and you couldn't be bothered to give me a tracking number. Something you deal with by lying and calling names when you run out of excuses. You just kept those lies oozing from your mouth saying it was shipped. Funny how when McD stepped in, you miraculously able to go to the post office (after dropping off my package three months ago) and retrieve it! I wish my post office was that helpful.

Here you are, claiming to be so helpful to your buyers in the event of a problem. What was your response when I pointed out the movement you sent me was different from the one pictured? Was it helpful? I recall it being something along the lines of, "it is the same kind you Karen." Every date and message in the link MCD posted in here is the TRUTH. You deserve your place in here and hopefully your no-sale status is long lived.

Bottom line, you are deceitful in all of your sales practices and hopefully those "noob" buyers do a quick search of the forum before buying anything from you. I feel badly for Complete and anyone else that put any sort of confidence in you to do anything correct.