• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - peyups

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Last edited:

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
I have refunded them. While the item is still in transit. Its in our PMs.

I am out of funds and out of items.

Regarding Complete's refund here is what I am trying to say.

Here are the screenshots of 3 different tracking numbers:

T1.jpg

T3.jpg

T2.jpg

First two has updated just recently.

While the last one which is also bound to US has the same info to Complete's tracking, it hasn't yet updated since March. But just like the two ones above it should follow soon..

Anyway I'll be making a refund to Complete on or before the 17th here which is the 16th there.

No need for chargeback. You have my word.

Its just awful I am being punished for something out of my control.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Complete I will refund you the remaining once I get my funds on the 16th there, weather or not your tracking updates.
PLEASE no need for chargeback. AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE HONEST once you receive the items and resend the payment.

Thank you.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
You are being punished for something that is in your control, that is your constant disregard to our requests and instructions. We have understood the global shipping crisis. The buyer has requested a refund after three months since it was shipped and the tracking has been stagnant. He has called USPS and has tried to get it sorted on his end but they say it's still on your side. Refunding is in your control, doing as told is in your control.

We don't care for the other packages, if those buyers are being patient with you then great. Complete has lost his total desire for the items and has constantly requested a refund. Requests that Raddave and I have tried to enforce but you have ignored. These instructions have been issued with date and time limits you have disregarded. That has made us lose any type of worth your word has.

What'll happen on the 16th? You'll come up with some other excuse? No money? You'll disappear like you did with RickJames111? Not on my watch.

Complete has waited long enough. The chargeback goes. Unlike you, most members listen to moderators.

If he does receive the package, he will resend the package to you, no payment. He doesn't want the item anymore.

You don't make the calls, specially in the brig.

Last edited:

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
You just don't go asking for a refund while the item is still in transit and hasn't gotten to you yet. Its common knowledge.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
But anyway all items have been shipped. If my buyer wants their 30$ or 40$ back while waiting for them, its no problem, just so I can abide with everything they want.

I will send Complete the full funds soon and update here.

Guigui2737 , please PM me your paypal email again so I can send the 33$ funds to you, not sure if I can reply to PMs or not but once you confirm your pp email I'll send you back your funds while you wait.

Thank you.

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
Complete I will refund you the remaining once I get my funds on the 16th there, weather or not your tracking updates.
PLEASE no need for chargeback. AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE HONEST once you receive the items and resend the payment.

Thank you.

Today is the 16th. Status on tracking hasn’t changed in 120+ days.

Chargeback process will begin tomorrow morning.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
This fucking guy. I can honestly say that buying from him was the worst experience I have ever had in buying anything. Smug, arrogant, and a liar. He was caught in many. I am thankful he is where he belongs, with the rest of the scamming fuck wads here in the brig. Have fun!

You're still bitter you piece of shit.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Sad to see my friend here. I bought from peyups before and we keep close contact. I hope things will be amicably resolved.

I'm fine, I'm just fed up with the Rickjames guy after being refunded and all the good for nothing boy is still upset.

It was nice having a chat with you in person and talking about watches, I got PMs from my friends here in the community, I told them to stay away, its my battle. lol.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Complete refund is sent thru PP Gift. I hope you do the right thing once the 2 parcels finally reach you.

Thank you.

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
I have ZERO connection to any parties involved here but I do want to state that all my packages incoming/outgoing to southeast Asia via regular registered mail has been COMPLETELY fucked.

I am on my third re-order of Athaya stuff going back to March, stuff from Tigerconcepts missing from April, random eBay movement from the Phillipines all gone.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Complete refund is sent thru PP Gift. I hope you do the right thing once the 2 parcels finally reach you.

Thank you.

No need for the passive aggressiveness. He has stated that he’ll return them if they ever show up. Relax.

Complete, confirm you received the refund.

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
No need for the passive aggressiveness. He has stated that he’ll return them if they ever show up. Relax.

Complete, confirm you received the refund.

It’s currently on a temporary 24hr hold due to a security check on his end.

I will update again when funds are in my account.

Reactions: mclarendude

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo

Thank you.

Glad to see you figured PayPal out. My refund was sent as foods and services even though you were instructed ten times to send it the way you received it. Yeah, you sent a few extra bucks AFTER I said something, but you seem to have trouble telling the truth and following directions.

You act like you wouldn’t be upset if you were lied to for months only to be found that you pulled an old bait and switch. You are a fucking cunt!

Good riddance. Out with the trash!!