Welcome to the Brig - peyups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C Master View Post

I recently came into possession of a nice slightly used bridge. I can let you have it at a really good price. There could be a bit of a delay due to Covid with shipping but I will do my best to have it to you next week. Here is a photo to prove that I have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big is a 44mm?..Its about 44mm, or maybe 38mm.
    [email protected]@K IT.......................................

The Real Hero is always a Hero by mistake...
    He dreams of being an honest coward...
    Just like everybody else.

Comment

I recently came into possession of a nice slightly used bridge. I can let you have it at a really good price. There could be a bit of a delay due to Covid with shipping but I will do my best to have it to you next week. Here is a photo to prove that I have it.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to include a handwritten tag with date, username etc or I will be forced to nuke this sale. Damn noobs
      Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to include a handwritten tag with date, username etc or I will be forced to nuke this sale. Damn noobs
        This is strictly a backdoor sale so there is no need for any funny business like tagged pics. If no one wants it here I will just have to sell it on EBay.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Buy with confidence, folks! His dad sold my dad the London Bridge which we now have on our estate in Arizona.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London...ke_Havasu_City)

New buyer may need to negotiate cost of shipping.

Just remember, no notes in PP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ride2live View Post

Buy with confidence, folks! His dad sold my dad the London Bridge which we now have on our estate in Arizona.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London...ke_Havasu_City)

New buyer may need to negotiate cost of shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            I’ll take Bitcoin too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ride2live View Post

Comment

PM'd with intent

Comment

Originally posted by johloo1211 View Post

PM'd with intent
                  I will give you my WhatsApp so we can discuss this off the forum.

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

I will give you my WhatsApp so we can discuss this off the forum.
                    Buyers beware! I sent him my franken daytona in exchange for the bridge last year. A few months of waiting later, I was told that the ship carrying the bridge hit an iceberg and sank.

Comment

Was it titanic?

I suppose it must have been to sink a ship.
                      Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

Originally posted by offpink View Post
                        Buyers beware! I sent him my franken daytona in exchange for the bridge last year. A few months of waiting later, I was told that the ship carrying the bridge hit an iceberg and sank.
                        Totally out of my control. It was also not my fault that aliens intercepted the franken Daytona.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Found the proof, there was indeed a watch!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X