Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Brig - peyups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by English Gent View Post
    Im also waiting for this guy to send me an item I bought 3 months ago, he says his post won't send to UK or USA, but finding hard to believe theres no pos going out country

    item is only worth $20, but still seems to be effort at all.
    Here we go again . . . mclarendude

    ************************************************** ********
    People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    ************************************************** *************
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    ************************************************** ********
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge




    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens


    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

      Here we go again . . . mclarendude
      Sigh.... Raddave
      "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
      founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
      siggy by WingNut

      Comment


        #48
        should i be worried? waiting for a package since i purchased APRIL 24TH. ive been in contact with him and he's been real cool and responded to my messages but i cant track package anymore and its been a month since i was told package shipped.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Tiz71 View Post
          should i be worried? waiting for a package since i purchased APRIL 24TH. ive been in contact with him and he's been real cool and responded to my messages but i cant track package anymore and its been a month since i was told package shipped.
          Well considering he’s been brigged and apparantly cheated several members I’d probably be slightly concerned.

          Comment


            #50
            well its been since april so im assuming im beat. didnt know about the brig or how he cheated others on here until i saw this a hour ago.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Tiz71 View Post
              should i be worried? waiting for a package since i purchased APRIL 24TH. ive been in contact with him and he's been real cool and responded to my messages but i cant track package anymore and its been a month since i was told package shipped.
              Raddave
              "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
              founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
              siggy by WingNut

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by English Gent View Post
                Im also waiting for this guy to send me an item I bought 3 months ago, he says his post won't send to UK or USA, but finding hard to believe theres no pos going out country

                item is only worth $20, but still seems to be effort at all.

                Originally posted by Tiz71 View Post
                should i be worried? waiting for a package since i purchased APRIL 24TH. ive been in contact with him and he's been real cool and responded to my messages but i cant track package anymore and its been a month since i was told package shipped.
                I have just sent him a PM to issue refunds to you both within 24 hours. If not, we'll deal with it.

                "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                siggy by WingNut

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Tiz71 View Post
                  well its been since april so im assuming im beat. didnt know about the brig or how he cheated others on here until i saw this a hour ago.
                  Can you fill out a helpdesk ticket please ATTN RADDAVE , so we can keep track of all the info
                  Last edited by Raddave; 29-07-20, 19:35. Reason: Staff edit
                  QFOAHDT

                  Comment


                    #54
                    sure i will do as soon as i get home from work. thanks everyone

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Ok opened up ticket hope I did it right lol. Just tried to track package with what he sent me but not picture with tracking number /package is not available so no way to track. But it’s been going on since April so doubt anything happens. Thanks everyone for all your help.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        How many others are there Peyups? We know you sold multiple items based off of single sales/pictures, so how many more people will creep out of the woodwork? You are truly something else. How are still not in the Brig?

                        Comment


                          #57
                          looks like i was issued a refund last night. he was ok with me and answered all my messages.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            still a shame it had to come to this with everyone. hope he does right thing with everyone else. he's been on here a long time seems like a waste to screw with people like that.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X