• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - peyups

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Can any mod confirm this has been resolved?

Tiz71 got his item after a long wait from the post office and I got my 40$ back.

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
I think so lol. It was like a married couple cackling back and forth. How hard is it to do the right thing?

How is it like a married couple cackling back and forth when it is one seller and like 5 people he basically decided to fuck over and make excuse after excuse? Maybe you aren't privy to the entire deal. The poster above isn't the only one confused by your comments.

Pb360

Known Member
23/1/16
Can you fill out a helpdesk ticket please ATTN RADDAVE , so we can keep track of all the info

This guy owes me money as well. I had an unresolved issue with a broken watch he sent. He said he’d pay for the repair and then never did.

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
This guy owes me money as well. I had an unresolved issue with a broken watch he sent. He said he’d pay for the repair and then never did.

I would open a help desk ticket. Peyups is no longer brigged. While I think that his trading privileges have been removed, he is still a member of the forum. Don’t let him get away with what he owes. He sold a ton of stuff in a short amount of time and screwed over almost every person who bought something from him. Classless.

Pb360

Known Member
23/1/16
Can you fill out a helpdesk ticket please ATTN RADDAVE , so we can keep track of all the info

I just opened a ticket for my unresolved issue with Peyups too. He has owed me $295 since last year.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
peyups another one of your victims has come forward ....

Pb360

Known Member
23/1/16
No. He’s not responsive. The mods tried to help too but no luck. I think for me it’s too late.

Rickjames111

5/9/17
St Louis, Mo
What a fucking dickbag.

Pb360 I just checked RepGeek as I knew he was active there too. Sure enough, logged in as recently as today. Maybe a mod here can get in touch with him over there?

Last edited:

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Why are you describing yourself Rickjames111 ?

If Im correct the 265$ was a service done to the watch I sent? Which is an A2824 movement watch?

I cant send messages and I think I sent some funds too.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Its a 200$ A2824 movement watch I sold right right? And you said you had it serviced for 265$.. I cant check my messages and cant send one but I think that's the one. I sent some funds for it.. but not the whole 265$.

If you can send on our PM and hopefully I can read it.. I'll have this sorted. I dont think the mods were contacted on this one.. And I dont think I can send the whole 265$, I think the watchmaker milked you on this one. But I can send like 100$.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Oh lol, its 295$ for a service. Could have bought a brand new A2824 for a lot less. Anyway PM me will give you some funds for it.

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
The guy said the watch stopped working, I sent in some small funds for it if I remember right, this was a long time ago.. then he told me a professional fixed/serviced it for that amount. If I remember right I asked him to give me a little time as it was an expensive service, but then we lost contact.. my fault.

Anyway....

My PMs are not working.

The mods knew I lost tons of money fixing the post office pandemic lockdown screw up for everyone involved. ALL were resolved.

Losing money again on an expensive service is fine..

Don't call me names like I am out here scamming, cheating anyone when I'm the one losing money over here. Fuck you on people passing judgment like they know it all.