Welcome to the Brig - peyups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by English Gent View Post
    Im also waiting for this guy to send me an item I bought 3 months ago, he says his post won't send to UK or USA, but finding hard to believe theres no pos going out country

item is only worth $20, but still seems to be effort at all.
    Here we go again . . . mclarendude

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Here we go again . . . mclarendude
      Sigh.... Raddave
      "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
      founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
      siggy by WingNut

Comment

should i be worried? waiting for a package since i purchased APRIL 24TH. ive been in contact with him and he's been real cool and responded to my messages but i cant track package anymore and its been a month since i was told package shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiz71 View Post
          should i be worried? waiting for a package since i purchased APRIL 24TH. ive been in contact with him and he's been real cool and responded to my messages but i cant track package anymore and its been a month since i was told package shipped.
          Well considering he’s been brigged and apparantly cheated several members I’d probably be slightly concerned.

Comment

well its been since april so im assuming im beat. didnt know about the brig or how he cheated others on here until i saw this a hour ago.

Comment

Raddave
              founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
              siggy by WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by English Gent View Post
                Im also waiting for this guy to send me an item I bought 3 months ago, he says his post won't send to UK or USA, but finding hard to believe theres no pos going out country

item is only worth $20, but still seems to be effort at all.

I have just sent him a PM to issue refunds to you both within 24 hours. If not, we'll deal with it.

siggy by WingNut

Comment

well its been since april so im assuming im beat. didnt know about the brig or how he cheated others on here until i saw this a hour ago.
                  Can you fill out a helpdesk ticket please ATTN RADDAVE , so we can keep track of all the info
                  Last edited by Raddave; 29-07-20, 19:35. Reason: Staff edit
                  QFOAHDT

Comment

sure i will do as soon as i get home from work. thanks everyone

Comment

Ok opened up ticket hope I did it right lol. Just tried to track package with what he sent me but not picture with tracking number /package is not available so no way to track. But it’s been going on since April so doubt anything happens. Thanks everyone for all your help.

Comment

How many others are there Peyups? We know you sold multiple items based off of single sales/pictures, so how many more people will creep out of the woodwork? You are truly something else. How are still not in the Brig?

Comment

looks like i was issued a refund last night. he was ok with me and answered all my messages.

Comment

still a shame it had to come to this with everyone. hope he does right thing with everyone else. he's been on here a long time seems like a waste to screw with people like that.

Comment

Working...
                            X