Welcome to the Brig - peyups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peyups View Post

I sent you the tracking for the 30$, its in the PMs.

The 120$ was shipped before any lockdown happened. It was sudden and it was caught in it.

The 30$ was shipped after the lockdown happened (AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS) and looked like they are fixing the back logs they have..

And I refunded you all. In the end I'm the one out of funds and items here.

Your picture doesn't prove anything. But thanks for the effort.
    You reek of petulance.

rr606612064ph crown and stem tracking you provided with my address on label on package. Image from PMs.

Run it if you don’t believe me. It never shipped despite you holding my money and not shipping for probly like 60+ days.

USPS -8 mins ago.

Philippine post. These are time stamped from 10 mins ago.

Comment

I could easily put this disclaimer when you agree to a sale and give 0 fucks about you after but it just ain't me.

Anyway, I'm out as an inmate, I'll enjoy my freedom now.
      The disclaimers are entirely irrelevant.
      You see them all over here but the actual rules state "you must be willing to help your buyer in event of a problem" - paraphrased. They take precedent over any disclaimer and that's the point. It isn't your right to sell here, we are lucky to have a platform in which we can sell on and thus we must abide by some simple rules.

Well done for doing the right thing, albeit slowly and also financially punishing.

On the topic of disclaimers - I really wish they were not allowed / wouldn't be approved with them. They create more shit in my opinion.
      Last edited by Sonofalich; 19-07-20, 07:47.
      SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post
        On the topic of disclaimers - I really wish they were not allowed / wouldn't be approved with them. They create more shit in my opinion.
        I think it is written someplace that they hold no validity if any situation were to arise. I've got to look for it.
        "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
        founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
        siggy by WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude View Post

I think it is written someplace that they hold no validity if any situation were to arise. I've got to look for it.
          12) Sales disclaimers: Although heavily used around the forum please note sales disclaimers are not valid and not held in any regard by the staff at RWI. Rule 1. part D) takes precedence over any disclaimer. See section 3 here https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...arch-30th-2016 See also https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-on-m2m-sales

Comment

Originally posted by xartan View Post

12) Sales disclaimers: Although heavily used around the forum please note sales disclaimers are not valid and not held in any regard by the staff at RWI. Rule 1. part D) takes precedence over any disclaimer. See section 3 here https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...arch-30th-2016 See also https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-on-m2m-sales
            "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
            founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
            siggy by WingNut

Comment

Yar.

I know that, but that doesn't seem to be common knowledge. That's why I think it should be just stated that disclaimers aren't allowed and don't approve sales threads with them. Eventually people get the message. Because the reality is, they think their own disclaimer goes above the rules and I think that's what creates problems. As the seller feels like they're not at fault as they said.

"Once it leaves my hands, its not my responsibility" - paraphrased some idiotic phrase to this nature.

---

The rules are the only disclaimer, but honestly it's one of those things people just ignore imo.

SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Yeah I hate those Disclaimers too Sonofalich when I find them time to time. I see it on the other 2 major rep forum as well. Its like saying.. "Alright I have shipped your item, that's it. BYE."

Does not sound like a community at all.

I am just checking on my brig, BYE. ​​​​​​​

Comment

Yeah I hate those Disclaimers too Sonofalich when I find them time to time. I see it on the other 2 major rep forum as well. Its like saying.. "Alright I have shipped your item, that's it. BYE."

Does not sound like a community at all.

I am just checking on my brig, BYE.
                  Funny, because that is EXACTLY what you did to me. In fact, those were almost the exact words. No tracking number, no nothing. Just, "should be there sometime in..," whatever month it was (I lost track). Everyone can see that you calling your buyers who spend their hard earned cash with you "noobs" and "emotional lesbians" is just your way of covering for your failure to do anything according to the rules. Nobody emailed you 4-5 times a week. I waited weeks between update requests and you couldn't be bothered to give me a tracking number. Something you deal with by lying and calling names when you run out of excuses. You just kept those lies oozing from your mouth saying it was shipped. Funny how when McD stepped in, you miraculously able to go to the post office (after dropping off my package three months ago) and retrieve it! I wish my post office was that helpful.

Here you are, claiming to be so helpful to your buyers in the event of a problem. What was your response when I pointed out the movement you sent me was different from the one pictured? Was it helpful? I recall it being something along the lines of, "it is the same kind you Karen." Every date and message in the link MCD posted in here is the TRUTH. You deserve your place in here and hopefully your no-sale status is long lived.

Bottom line, you are deceitful in all of your sales practices and hopefully those "noob" buyers do a quick search of the forum before buying anything from you. I feel badly for Complete and anyone else that put any sort of confidence in you to do anything correct.

Comment

Emotional lesbian had me cracking. Hahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by 3king View Post
                      Emotional lesbian
                      it is like unicorn... or dodo alive-it simply does not exist.....

Comment

Emotional lesbian had me cracking. Hahhaha
                        Funny after the fact. When you have someone calling you that while they have been jerking you off for three months is a different story. I bet he wouldn't call me that he weren't hiding behind a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickjames111 View Post

Funny after the fact. When you have someone calling you that while they have been jerking you off for three months is a different story. I bet he wouldn't call me that he weren't hiding behind a keyboard.
                          I apologize, my intention wasn't to laugh at yours or anyone else's situation it was solely due to the poor choice of words that he used.
                          I read almost all the time people from other countries telling Americans that they will pull up to their house or some other nonsense, they forget Americans have second amendment
                          ​​​

Comment

I apologize, my intention wasn't to laugh at yours or anyone else's situation it was solely due to the poor choice of words that he used.
                            I read almost all the time people from other countries telling Americans that they will pull up to their house or some other nonsense, they forget Americans have second amendment
                            ​​​
                            No worries at all. I know you weren't laughing at me. No big deal. I am not a gun owner personally, and judging by the way Peyups acts, don't think I would need one. I would probably let my 7 year old daughter have a go at him first.

Comment

Im also waiting for this guy to send me an item I bought 3 months ago, he says his post won't send to UK or USA, but finding hard to believe theres no pos going out country

item is only worth $20, but still seems to be effort at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Complete View Post
                                Part of me wants to put them on the back of a mule, slap it on the rear end and tell it to go to Manilla.

Oke I must have missed this when you posted, you win teh internetz for today for that comment.

************************************************** ********
                                People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                                ************************************************** *************
                                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                                ************************************************** ********
                                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                                X