• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 3 sales posts got deleted and I can no longer access my profile

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona too.

Just as true as every word out of this inmates mouth

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I seldom comment in the brig but I think your property is more legit than whatever this guy is saying. Any chance of a pic please? I’ll buy it when green. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chronarchgallifreyan

Horology Curious
1/3/17
I rarely comment on anything but the brig. It's so interesting to watch less than savory individuals get ripped apart and called out.

Reactions: DD60

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
I think it’s highly pathetic how these people begging and begging like it’s their life they are begging for in here.
Dude, you broke the rules in an online forum. You got punished for that. Now GTFO and take it like a man. Plenty of other playgrounds to play, but this one is closed for you now.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
lmao I was trying to figure out all morning who the heck is terminator and why is he selling a 1675 I made

anyways back on topic!!
Bahahahaaa i didn't even think of that when he asked me if he could reach out to you about the build.

My bad

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
What actions can I take to prove myself worthy of being reintegrated into the forum? I feel terrible about this

LOL, you're so full of shit.

This guy has been trying to scam on reddit, he had 2 accounts both of which have been deleted now, u/coleander9 and u/YourVillageElder.

Seems he was trying to sell a super franken as gen on watch exchange subreddit. He's has been trying to scam people for a while and has created an alt sub named reptimeonline.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
LOL, you're so full of shit.

This guy has been trying to scam on reddit, he had 2 accounts both of which have been deleted now, u/coleander9 and u/YourVillageElder.

Seems he was trying to sell a super franken as gen on watch exchange subreddit. He's has been trying to scam people for a while and has created an alt sub named reptimeonline.

There is more to that and i believe more people involved in that scheme.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I sold some stuff to this eBay account back in last summer ! Lol.
This is the address I shipped to, looks like he's still living there.

Coleman Smith
30 Cape Andover
Newport Beach, CA 92660
His cell: +1 (949) 531-0126

Nice memory, so sad for him. Wait until this shows up in an internet search by his next potential employer.