• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 3 sales posts got deleted and I can no longer access my profile

csmitty99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Des Moines, Iowa
Hi all,

I was careful about reading the rules of how to post a sale. I woke up this morning to find that all three were deleted, I cant view the replies, and honestly feel bad. I cannot contact the mod Daytona, it won't let me.

What should I do?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Hi all,

I was careful about reading the rules of how to post a sale. I woke up this morning to find that all three were deleted, I cant view the replies, and honestly feel bad. I cannot contact the mod Daytona, it won't let me.

What should I do?

You need to improve your reading abilities because you broke several rules. Specifically rules which are big no nos to not comply with.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I was careful about reading the rules of how to post a sale

Nope, you didn't - what you did do is make almost 30 posts in just over an hour, posted an unauthorized HVS without having Supporter status, and one of your items for sale you purchased for 500 euros on eBay and you tried to sell it on RWI for $749.

csmitty99

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Des Moines, Iowa
I messed up... didn't read directions closely enough.

Hello Brig,

I didn't read the "Post Whoring" directions closely enough and simply assumed it meant not to post advertisements of your watch a crazy amount for visibility. I now understand the policy is meant to weed out people are brand new and likely scammers or inexperienced. It is meant to show ethos and credibility.

How long will I not be able to use PM's and comment on posts? Is there anything I can do to apologize or seek guidance? I started on Reddit years ago and came over here and made an account but never used it. I guess that bit me in the tail. Who should I seek for advice? I'm in the process of building a super franken all 18k 116718 GMT II and would love to share it with everyone and receive help with the build.

P.S.

Who has a bone to lure over the dog holding the keys over? Cheers.

csmitty99

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Des Moines, Iowa
Yes I did not read carefully enough, I'm really sorry. I made a brash assumption instead of doing my rightfully doing my due diligence. In regards to the explorer dial, I saw other similar dials being sold at a much higher value that were gen and in the same or worse condition and thought that I maybe had the deal of the century. Since my first sales post, I've now learned that this was an extremely unethical move, you should only sell something for what you bought it for, it's only fair and you owe it to the community for ethic's sake and your own reputation.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You also learned that making another account to try to bypass our no sale restriction didnt work too well did it ?

csmitty99

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Des Moines, Iowa
What actions can I take to prove myself worthy of being reintegrated into the forum? I feel terrible about this

csmitty99

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Des Moines, Iowa
Yes I tried to create a second account to try and PM a mod to get a sense of what to do moving forward and how to take corrective action as my old account has 0 functions. I know understand that this behavior was likely worse than my previous behavior... I have essentially shot myself in the foot trying to improve the situation. As badly as I just want to give up here, I'd really like to make a sincere effort to reintegrate back into this community and add value to it. I blame my lack of attention to detail for not specifically reading the rules and what is frowned upon. With that being said, I would really like to speak with the Warden to see what kind of action plan I can take moving forward to learn, improve my actions, and ultimately respect and understand the rules. If it counts for anything, I am a long time and trusted user on Reddit r/reptime and r/reptimeBST, but I know this forum is much more advanced and wiser than that community. I beg for your clemency and I really hope I can take steps to rethink my actions and learn how to be a functioning member of this community, just how a felon might go through a correctional process, I believe that I can change if given a program and a second chance. I love watches and don't have the budge to freely spend on gen, so the rep community and rep family is something that I've always looked to for comradery and hobby. I feel sick about my actions and really want to make this right.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yes I tried to create a second account to try and PM a mod to get a sense of what to do moving forward and how to take corrective action as my old account has 0 functions.
thats funny , i see 4 posts from your other account , and no pms sent ......... id say that you are lying

csmitty99

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/9/18
Des Moines, Iowa
Raddave, I made PM attempts on this account only to receive an error message and requested a ticket for error and guidance. I'd gladly accept some sort of lengthy ban if that is justified. I understand you run a tight ship and I did not read the rules carefully enough. I mean no malice! I had no idea creating a second account was Dante's furthest most inner circle of Hell. I beg for your clemency in hope for a second chance as none of us are perfect, I just want to contribute my build and knowledge to the community, I'll undergo whatever steps necessary to prove I'm being earnest.

Reactions: LDWATCH