Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3 sales posts got deleted and I can no longer access my profile

Hi all,

I was careful about reading the rules of how to post a sale. I woke up this morning to find that all three were deleted, I cant view the replies, and honestly feel bad. I cannot contact the mod Daytona, it won't let me.

What should I do?

Nothing. You have been no-saled.

You have lost your selling privileges due to post whoring and profiteering.
    "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
    founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
    siggy by WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by csmitty99 View Post
      Hi all,

I was careful about reading the rules of how to post a sale. I woke up this morning to find that all three were deleted, I cant view the replies, and honestly feel bad. I cannot contact the mod Daytona, it won't let me.

What should I do?
      You need to improve your reading abilities because you broke several rules. Specifically rules which are big no nos to not comply with.

Comment

I was careful about reading the rules of how to post a sale
        Nope, you didn't - what you did do is make almost 30 posts in just over an hour, posted an unauthorized HVS without having Supporter status, and one of your items for sale you purchased for 500 euros on eBay and you tried to sell it on RWO for $749.

Comment

I was careful about reading the rules

Reading them but not complying .....big difference
          QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

........ one of your items for sale you purchased for 500 euros on eBay and you tried to sell it on RWO for $749.
            csmitty99 this is just sorry and inexcusable. You should be banned for profiteering.
            Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
            I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Hello Brig,

I didn't read the "Post Whoring" directions closely enough and simply assumed it meant not to post advertisements of your watch a crazy amount for visibility. I now understand the policy is meant to weed out people are brand new and likely scammers or inexperienced. It is meant to show ethos and credibility.

How long will I not be able to use PM's and comment on posts? Is there anything I can do to apologize or seek guidance? I started on Reddit years ago and came over here and made an account but never used it. I guess that bit me in the tail. Who should I seek for advice? I'm in the process of building a super franken all 18k 116718 GMT II and would love to share it with everyone and receive help with the build.

P.S.

Who has a bone to lure over the dog holding the keys over? Cheers.

Comment

Yes I did not read carefully enough, I'm really sorry. I made a brash assumption instead of doing my rightfully doing my due diligence. In regards to the explorer dial, I saw other similar dials being sold at a much higher value that were gen and in the same or worse condition and thought that I maybe had the deal of the century. Since my first sales post, I've now learned that this was an extremely unethical move, you should only sell something for what you bought it for, it's only fair and you owe it to the community for ethic's sake and your own reputation.

Comment

You also learned that making another account to try to bypass our no sale restriction didnt work too well did it ?
                  QFOAHDT

Comment

What actions can I take to prove myself worthy of being reintegrated into the forum? I feel terrible about this

Comment

How incredibly sincere of you Mr Mitty.
                      Just trying to earn as much in my life as Tete earns in a single month.

Comment

yup, incredible change of attitude since morning

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                          How incredibly sincere of you Mr Mitty.
                          He Shirley sounds Frank....

Comment

Yes I tried to create a second account to try and PM a mod to get a sense of what to do moving forward and how to take corrective action as my old account has 0 functions. I know understand that this behavior was likely worse than my previous behavior... I have essentially shot myself in the foot trying to improve the situation. As badly as I just want to give up here, I'd really like to make a sincere effort to reintegrate back into this community and add value to it. I blame my lack of attention to detail for not specifically reading the rules and what is frowned upon. With that being said, I would really like to speak with the Warden to see what kind of action plan I can take moving forward to learn, improve my actions, and ultimately respect and understand the rules. If it counts for anything, I am a long time and trusted user on Reddit r/reptime and r/reptimeBST, but I know this forum is much more advanced and wiser than that community. I beg for your clemency and I really hope I can take steps to rethink my actions and learn how to be a functioning member of this community, just how a felon might go through a correctional process, I believe that I can change if given a program and a second chance. I love watches and don't have the budge to freely spend on gen, so the rep community and rep family is something that I've always looked to for comradery and hobby. I feel sick about my actions and really want to make this right.

Comment

Yes I tried to create a second account to try and PM a mod to get a sense of what to do moving forward and how to take corrective action as my old account has 0 functions.
                              thats funny , i see 4 posts from your other account , and no pms sent ......... id say that you are lying
                              QFOAHDT

Comment

Working...
                              X