• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Derinee

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
A decent guy wouldn't have paid 100€ to "steal" a watch from another member!
i don't want to be insulting.. but he's not the smartest one either.. he decided wait two years to then overpay 420 € instead of paying 404 shipped€ ( 10% off paying via bitcoin ) to get it new off a trusted dealer, with the td's warranty, no risk of being fucked over, and respecting the first buyer.. and he should have reported the behaviour straight away to the mods instead of agreeing to it.
karma was probably waiting just around the corner for him..

I told to the buyer my point on the other thread.

As said before he must be thankful for the Mods and sales team getting involved despite it was a backdoor deal

Quoting myself :
————————

“I was about to buy it the first time it was listed and lost it, and tempted on this one but when I got back to the M2M the watch was gone. So maybe I could be scammed.

You gotta learn the lesson, imagine you were the first buyer and you don’t get the watch because of somebody offers 100€ extra backdoor. Not cool and also it’s not fair, right? And on top of that it goes against the rules!!

Yours was a backdoor deal and you got the mods investigating so you gotta be really grateful and I really hope this thing gets sorted out.
But next time don’t take backdoor deals.

To the seller, using a serious thing as COVID19 to make 100 shitty extra € on a sale.. I don’t have enough words to describe that

———————

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
Hope these will do than!
cfcfd30782ee1176a5eeaa9f5a1f714a.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk
I've been drinking but that definitely 2 right?

Reactions: Replica01

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Wow...the dumbest of the dumb. This is going to be quite a show. Can't wait to see this guy destroyed. God bless the brig!!

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Those nips look like they've been chewed on for a while, oh my.

Fishpan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/4/20
New York
I have to thank Derinee to be honest, this thread is turning into one of the highlights :D. Still a scumbag, mind, but an entertaining scumbag for sure!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I was just going to say, Hey lets not forget where and why we are here. I see a set of boobies and go full retard, and forget everything. But we need to focus on the fact that this Justin Bieber wanna be took a back door deal and then fucked another member. Let's keep on task.
We can start another Boobie thread in another area.
Although I do agree that those Jewels need some tweaking.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
The original "Bouncing Betty"

Dino888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/20
BC Canada
what a goon - I bet he has a meat curtain tattoo on the side of his neck - or even worse, a portrait of his faveroite backstreet boy, seeing as he looks like one