• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Derinee

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
This is a strange one, as I find myself with little sympathy for the scammed member - who admits to having gone along with scam (and actively colluded in it too - at least, that's the impression I get from the PM snippets, because it looks like the idea to use Covid as an excuse was theirs). It does give a sort of twisted poetic justice to the punchline. I'm not for a minute suggesting they shouldn't get their money back. But I wonder what other action will be taken against them?

The sheer contempt and nose-thumbing in that last PM though. What an utter c*nt.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
This is a strange one, as I find myself with little sympathy for the scammed member - who admits to having gone along with scam (and actively colluded in it too - at least, that's the impression I get from the PM snippets, because it looks like the idea to use Covid as an excuse was theirs). It does give a sort of twisted poetic justice to the punchline. I'm not for a minute suggesting they shouldn't get their money back. But I wonder what other action will be taken against them?

The sheer contempt and nose-thumbing in that last PM though. What an utter c*nt.

Yeah this one is a double edge sword , i dont condone what the victim did , but what really pisses me off is when a scammer scams and hides behind the rules thinking he is safe ..

we have seen this before on the sold before green sales , they knew what they were doing , but did it anyway , but this guy took it to a new level

FREEWIFI

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/2/19
"Only reason im selling is because my fairly small wrist hurts when wearing for long periods." Looks like that's not the only thing hurting for long periods with that LGBTQFJSDLKFJ hair.

That said by a guy with Pablo Escobar as avatar.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
120 kilos at age of sixteen, wow! Parents didn't care much about you, did they?
Here is his weight reduction story.
https://www.is.fi/laihdutus/art-2000005809239.html

I liked him pre-weight reduction better
giphy.gif

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Moving forward, and please I hope I’m not speaking out of turn but would it be worth looking at bringing in a rule whereby the purchaser must state that they have purchased the watch on the sales thread (maybe with a date and time of payment) it may help it from happening again, personally I can’t see a reason why anyone wouldn’t want to do that for the greater good as it were..... just a thought

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Perhaps we should start with one?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk

One ?

you gotta have matched set or suffer a ban

Reactions: tripdog

lrnz

27/1/17
EU
The last one:

“I’m going to keep your money because the sale it’s against the rules”

WTF!

You took over 400€ from a decent guy, you already know it and you are not going to do nothing to solve it

A decent guy wouldn't have paid 100€ to "steal" a watch from another member!
i don't want to be insulting.. but he's not the smartest one either.. he decided wait two years to then overpay 420 € instead of paying 404 shipped€ ( 10% off paying via bitcoin ) to get it new off a trusted dealer, with the td's warranty, no risk of being fucked over, and respecting the first buyer.. and he should have reported the behaviour straight away to the mods instead of agreeing to it.
karma was probably waiting just around the corner for him..