Welcome to the Brig - Jubjub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Brig - Jubjub

Wow, talk about anger management issues let alone an ability to lie straight in bed. I hope you have mailed those straps and bracelet buddy because if not it won't go well for you.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...let-and-straps

Comment

I’m looking a 3 month wait for my two leather straps that were finally posted after over 4 weeks of lying, disappointing puts it mildly.

But hey on the positive I would have forgotten about them by that time so it will be pleasant surprise when (if) they arrive!

Comment

It's a shame about this guy.
        Wasn't he a Supporter and long time member?

Comment

That was his most polite communication of the last 24 hours. unsure if bipolar or has substance abuse issues.

hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Comment

Originally posted by Rush View Post
            It's a shame about this guy.
            Wasn't he a Supporter and long time member?
            5 years yes, they do go off the edge tho.

Comment

Dude basically just self destructed.
              Previously known as diverdown60

Comment

The 'ol.switchAroo scam!

Comment

90s confused fargo GIF on GIFER - by Kulazius

Comment

Damn, whole lot of new inmates in the brig over the last few months.

Great work by the mods to weed these out!

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

5 years yes, they do go off the edge tho.
                      I can't imagine the abuse and aggravations you and the staff deal with from some of these guys. You and all staff/admins are appreciated.
                      My wish list:
                      Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

He still hasn't read this thread. probably too busy polishing up his pool game.

************************************************** ********
                        ************************************************** *************
                        ************************************************** ********

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                          He still hasn't read this thread. probably too busy polishing up his pool game.
                          He's polishing something, maybe his balls... you know, for the pool game.... echoing Rx4, tx for putting up with the crap so we can gush over wrist candy. The brig us also the best entertainment all year, although this one probably set a fairly low bar :P.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X