• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A special corner for Jonas - AKA jsi123 - AKA jip123 - AKA henrikhaakansson - AKA Mahaboy

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Jonas - You have pissed me off royally here. I gave you plenty of warning that you would be thrown to the wolves if you did not refund your buyer - but you just don't want to listen. Well, you are now in the brig, as advised, and I wash my hands of what happens next.

For the visitors to this section, this particular inmate likes to rip people off. The matter that brought all this to ahead was taking payment for a watch and then absconding. The thread in question is here;
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/8957983-arf-datejust-41-rhodium-dial

As a word of warning to members, buy the seller not the watch. I know this has been said a thousand times, and we the staff do our very best to keep this shit from happening, but this guy showed up, and over the course of his 30 days probation before a sale could be made, he hit his 25 posts without spamming. Day 30, he posted a sale - he then took the buyers money and fucked off......

It is not your first account though is it Jonas? There have been four of them!!! We know exactly who you are - your use of stolen identity only fooled me for a short while.

That's right folks - this little shit stain likes to use stolen identities. He's from Holbæk, Denmark, but has twice has used stolen identities of Swedes, one by the name of Henrik Haakansson, and another Martin Andersson. It seems he is setting up, or even already using Martin Haakansson as a fake identity also

Jonas - I see you have been online today under the user ID jsi123 - If you wish to talk to me about this, take out a HD ticket, but your only course of action to prevent the fallout of the brig, is to refund the buyer ASAP

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Clock is ticking...
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
First of all , hardly thanks to the mods team (and bkg) who has been supporting me and make their investigation with good results !

i still hope that story will have a good end with a refund !

but, i will make better attention now, and don't trade with relative new member (80/100 messages minimum and not a fresh new member registered about 2 month ago) , we learn from our mistakes ... :)

Last edited:

Sivve

Horology Curious
9/3/19
How do people become such utter shitbags... Hope everything is resolved quickly for the buyer!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
How do people become such utter shitbags... Hope everything is resolved quickly for the buyer!

Money... quick buck, no believed repercussions - desperation is a powerful tool. But he chose the easy way / ie the criminal route and will ultimately lose because of it. That desperation to succeed and overcome can be used for good and your own betterment. Oh well, enjoy the brig.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
The inmate has informed me that he will be refunding the buyer. Let’s see if he can follow through on this now....

Hope you can give us his data if he fails to refund.
Relatives and co-workers should know his true colours.
vuGDF.jpg

Reactions: tripdog

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Good news.

He refunded the buyer in full. As a result sensitive data about the guy was removed.

Last edited:

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
This thread now stands, not only as a word of warning to those who want to fuck people over (we will find out your entire life), but also as a story of redemption. Our end goal as the staff here is to make sure that none of our members get screwed over, and on this occasion, that meant the buyer getting a refund. If the offending party wants to comply with us, we will make life a little easier for you and remove as much personal data as we deem necessary, leaving just enough to
1. Help protect members from the same crap
2. Serve as a reminder as to why you should not do it again

On this occasion, I am pleased that the buyer was refunded.