Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A special corner for Jonas - AKA jsi123 - AKA jip123 - AKA henrikhaakansson - AKA Mahaboy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A special corner for Jonas - AKA jsi123 - AKA jip123 - AKA henrikhaakansson - AKA Mahaboy

Jonas - You have pissed me off royally here. I gave you plenty of warning that you would be thrown to the wolves if you did not refund your buyer - but you just don't want to listen. Well, you are now in the brig, as advised, and I wash my hands of what happens next.

For the visitors to this section, this particular inmate likes to rip people off. The matter that brought all this to ahead was taking payment for a watch and then absconding. The thread in question is here;
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...1-rhodium-dial

As a word of warning to members, buy the seller not the watch. I know this has been said a thousand times, and we the staff do our very best to keep this shit from happening, but this guy showed up, and over the course of his 30 days probation before a sale could be made, he hit his 25 posts without spamming. Day 30, he posted a sale - he then took the buyers money and fucked off......

It is not your first account though is it Jonas? There have been four of them!!! We know exactly who you are - your use of stolen identity only fooled me for a short while.

That's right folks - this little shit stain likes to use stolen identities. He's from Holbæk, Denmark, but has twice has used stolen identities of Swedes, one by the name of Henrik Haakansson, and another Martin Andersson. It seems he is setting up, or even already using Martin Haakansson as a fake identity also

Jonas - I see you have been online today under the user ID jsi123 - If you wish to talk to me about this, take out a HD ticket, but your only course of action to prevent the fallout of the brig, is to refund the buyer ASAP

Clock is ticking...

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

What a turd slurper!

Comment

First of all , hardly thanks to the mods team (and bkg) who has been supporting me and make their investigation with good results !

i still hope that story will have a good end with a refund !

but, i will make better attention now, and don't trade with relative new member (80/100 messages minimum and not a fresh new member registered about 2 month ago) , we learn from our mistakes ...
        Last edited by Sharki06; 25-06-20, 13:20.

Comment

Hope everything solves for the buyer and he gets his money back-

Comment

Last edited by tripdog; 26-06-20, 13:32.

Comment

Is that a thumbs up to destination fucked

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

The inmate has informed me that he will be refunding the buyer. Let’s see if he can follow through on this now....

Comment

Holy shit y'all are savage around here, I love it.

Dirty scammers can burn in hell, especially during corona times...

Comment

How do people become such utter shitbags... Hope everything is resolved quickly for the buyer!

Comment

Originally posted by Sivve View Post
                      How do people become such utter shitbags... Hope everything is resolved quickly for the buyer!
                      Money... quick buck, no believed repercussions - desperation is a powerful tool. But he chose the easy way / ie the criminal route and will ultimately lose because of it. That desperation to succeed and overcome can be used for good and your own betterment. Oh well, enjoy the brig.
                      SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Originally posted by bkg! View Post
                        The inmate has informed me that he will be refunding the buyer. Let’s see if he can follow through on this now....
                        Hope you can give us his data if he fails to refund.
                        Relatives and co-workers should know his true colours.

Comment

Monty Python Get On With It GIF - MontyPython GetOnWithIt ...

Comment

Good news.

He refunded the buyer in full. As a result sensitive data about the guy was removed.
                            Last edited by xartan; 30-06-20, 10:40.

Comment

This thread now stands, not only as a word of warning to those who want to fuck people over (we will find out your entire life), but also as a story of redemption. Our end goal as the staff here is to make sure that none of our members get screwed over, and on this occasion, that meant the buyer getting a refund. If the offending party wants to comply with us, we will make life a little easier for you and remove as much personal data as we deem necessary, leaving just enough to
                              1. Help protect members from the same crap
                              2. Serve as a reminder as to why you should not do it again

On this occasion, I am pleased that the buyer was refunded.

Comment

Working...
                              X