• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's about time, the soap has been dropped for SuperTopGun and his army of socks

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It's about damn time you enter in here, you have tested our patience for way too long now, please welcome the new inmate and his army of socks :

SuperTopGun ; Imthecat1 ; The black Magic ; Cristiano2.0 ; Long Life ; prince2pac ; The Fetishist ; Wonderlandfix80 and lastly brunobeltramo !

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
so many sox?

fcuker must be octopussy.

anyway...good luck.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

proxyserv

29/3/12
Mauro Capuani.

I see that you have at least 9 user accounts on RWI, and you are only allowed one.

This is a privately owned forum, on privately owned forums the owners are entitled to choose who has an account and who doesn't.

Most of your previous accounts have either been banned or 'No Sale'd' in the past, but you keep coming back here, thinking you have the right to be on RWI - You do not have the right to be here, you've been asked to leave, now you're being told to leave.

Do not come back Mauro, this is the last time.

Try to come back again and all you details will be published, your address, your girlfriends' name, and all the photos I have of you will be published, as well as the names and addresses of neighbors and friends - counterfeit watches in Italy are illegal, no doubt you prefer it that your neighbors have problems with the law for receiving counterfeit goods, instead of you.
Mafalda certainly has no idea what's in those parcels, and Ombretta at her age, should not be subjected to the risks involved in counterfeit goods - when people retire, they expect to be able to live a worry free life.
And I'm pretty sure you girlfriend doesn't know the full extent of your dealing in watches, particularly the 'Rolex's' - let's hope nobody tells her.

To those others reading this, if you're selling and are contacted by a buyer who lives on via Giorgio Amendola, Marino, Rome, 00047 do not deal with him - he has been Brigged, Banned and 'No Sale'd' on RWI

STG-amp-family.jpg

Next time all the photos posted will be unedited Mauro.

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
LOL! I assumed that was the case but I thought I'd ask.
The optimist in me doesn't want to assume he's just a moron but the cynic in me knew it all along.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Good lord in all my time here I've never seen this level of mania from a user :popcorn:

Sent from my DHgate Shitter V10.5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
It's about damn time you enter in here, you have tested our patience for way too long now, please welcome the new inmate and his army of socks :

SuperTopGun ; Imthecat1 ; The black Magic ; Cristiano2.0 ; Long Life ; prince2pac ; The Fetishist ; Wonderlandfix80 and lastly brunobeltramo !
That's monkhood levels of patience, lmao

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bill_C

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
Ooooooooooh ANOTHER ITALIAN

WTF why??? Why why why I really don‘t want to be racist but srsly WTF dude.

I am a fucking half Italian and I really hate to see all this shit here.

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
The second one this week as well, should be some kind of a record ... Definitely doesn't help with the Italian reputation on here.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Ooooooooooh ANOTHER ITALIAN

WTF why??? Why why why I really don‘t want to be racist but srsly WTF dude.

Trust me, full blood Italians are way more sorry and sad to see that type of crap pulled by their fellow countrymen, it cast a bad shadow on them because no matter how you put it, they'll get associated to it, unfortunately.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Trust me, full blood Italians are way more sorry and sad to see that type of crap pulled by their fellow countrymen, it cast a bad shadow on them because no matter how you put it, they'll get associated to it, unfortunately.

This. One can't even imagine how painful it is.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Shit, it’s sad to see this happening over and over again.
What the fuck is wrong with most of my countrymens those last times?