• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - the train.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
all those Facebook pics of your girlfriend will be posted on RWI for everyone to see

but only if full frontal nudity....

Full Frontal Nudity GIF | Gfycat

Zoden21

Looking Around
5/6/20
Bought a case set from him... only delivered half of whats promised :(

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Bought a case set from him... only delivered half of whats promised :(

You're new, but consider yourself lucky that what you received was in tact. He's notorious for shipping poorly wrapped stuff.

Zoden21

Looking Around
5/6/20
Well I did not meet him on RWI, I got to know him through a Chat messaging group. Bought a case set from him, first told me shipping within 24 hours... ammounted to over a week. No crystal no crown (as promised and paid for), condition much worse than he said as well. Really awful experience. He offered me the 16800 he posted as well claiming it was worth 1800... of course I knew not to even think about that offer as it definitely is not worth 1800 EUR. Very shady guy!

Wont get back to me and the group administrator denies that he ever was in the Chat group(I got kicked out for calling him a scammer).. Which multiple members say he was inside the group and had equally unpleasant transactions... Very weird... No wonder that this guy was up to no good here as well.

Last edited:

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Importing to mothers address and shipping with GF name, wow, that guy must the biggest coward I ever heard of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t3f4n and tripdog

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Well I did not meet him on RWI, I got to know him through a Chat messaging group. Bought a case set from him, first told me shipping within 24 hours... ammounted to over a week. No crystal no crown (as promised and paid for), condition much worse than he said as well. Really awful experience. He offered me the 16800 he posted as well claiming it was worth 1800... of course I knew not to even think about that offer as it definitely is not worth 1800 EUR. Very shady guy!

Wont get back to me and the group administrator denies that he ever was in the Chat group(I got kicked out for calling him a scammer).. Which multiple members say he was inside the group and had equally unpleasant transactions... Very weird... No wonder that this guy was up to no good here as well.
There's a saying I live buy - you pays your monies, you takes your chances. It sucks that you got scammed, hope the school fees stand you in good stead. And for the record, I too paid school fees for a to-good-to-be-true deal (of a vehicular nature, no back door's here :D :D)

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hooopen

Patron
Certified
7/10/18
Europe
I made a purchase for a superfranken Daytona with this guy some time ago. Communication was good until I sent the money. It took quite som time before I received the watch, and when it finally did; It was not as described. He promised to send me the remaining parts, but never did.

Mods; I have a different name on him than the one you posted. His name then was: Rosa Pittà!

Reactions: Elfriede

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Mirco0581 You just can't stay away can you Giorgio. The fact you keep getting caught would suggest you aren't very good at this, but then you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you.

Reactions: McTat and Catsack

Mirco0581

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/7/21
Mirco0581 You just can't stay away can you Giorgio. The fact you keep getting caught would suggest you aren't very good at this, but then you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you.

I don't understand why I was banned. Who is Giorgio?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Mirco0581

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/7/21
You can probably clear all this up. Send tripdog a copy of your picture ID via a PM.

I can’t all blocked I can send all clarification for change idea. I have nothing to do with this question. I don't understand why I am stuck

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk