• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - the train.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
the train

You're in here for backdoor dealing, and what's worse is when your customer didn't receive his item because of an incorrectly written address, you didn't want to know.

Let us know when you feel like changing your mind Rebecca.

Reactions: cpd2186

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Oh FFS why??? is this regarding the Franken Daytona he listed for sale and then withdraw?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Oh FFS why??? is this regarding the Franken Daytona he listed for sale and then withdraw?

No it was for a phong caseback with no listing

kuwils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/19
Oh wow thanks for this thread. Reached out about the Daytona.

Appreciate this community for helping ensure safe transactions

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Hate to see it and hear it, I hope the victim will get justice.

Last edited:

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
People are quick to judge.
I mean backdoor sales are not Okay.

But I know this guy.
I can guarantee he didnt scam the buyer. An honest mistake with wrong address.

If buyer contacted the train directly he would have fixed it, I believe.

But again, backdoor sales is NOT Okay. But we all do mistakes, dont we?
Now: The Train, fix this issue asap.

We need you in this community ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15

But I know this guy.

Would it surprise you to know that your buddy (who you believe we need in this community) has been telling Staff repeatedly that he is a she? Since you “know this guy” please contact tripdog immediately with all information you have on this member so you can help him “fix this issue asap.”

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

But I know this guy.

thats funny , because this is not the first time this has happened ....

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Would it surprise you to know that your buddy (who you believe we need in this community) has been telling Staff repeatedly that he is a she? Since you “know this guy” please contact tripdog immediately with all information you have on this member so you can help him “fix this issue asap.”

Common there legal dude, this is the new normal, if you are not aware. One is free to identify as a he, a she, a trans, a neutral, agender, pangender, third gender, an animal, an inanimate object, whatever one chooses, whenever one chooses! You being a legal dude should be aware of such matters and not critique such.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Common there legal dude, this is the new normal, if you are not aware. One is free to identify as a he, a she, a trans, a neutral, agender, pangender, third gender, an animal, an inanimate object, whatever one chooses, whenever one chooses! You being a legal dude should be aware of such matters and not critique such.

One thing is identifying as a woman, another thing is impersonating one.

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Thats called cross-dressing, and is fine too :)

Yes it is. Let's just wait 'till all the details are out.

You will find that a cross-dresser or a transwoman is the least of our worries here. It's impersonation, rather, using this "Rebecca" as a shield.

Let's leave it at that.

Last edited:

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yes it is. Let's just wait 'till all the details are out.

You will find that a cross-dresser or a transwoman is the least of our worries here. It's impersonation, rather, using this "Rebecca" as a shield.

Let's leave it at that.

You fellas, just continue on with your job. If the fella is a crook, he or she is a crook!

Changing topic, while it seems to be PC to identify oneself as any gender, or all or none, or any combination, it seems not politically correct to identify onself on matters of race. Interesting thought which just occurred to me, but probably the brig is not the right place to discuss. May be the whiskey section

Reactions: nalomb

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Totally can't resist!

giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15

We’ve had transgender members on RWI, and they have always been welcome. The Train is not transgender. He is a male who lies saying he is a female to hide his identity.

proxyserv

29/3/12
Hello Giorgio - yes Giorgio Zullo from Rome, not Rebecca Abate from Rome - but I know who she is. You've been watched for quite some time now, the time needed to gather information on you.

You're a repeat scammer, a liar and thief - some of your previous accounts here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ler-on-no-sale

https://forum.replica-watch.info/mem...29-jiokercrazy

You think you're smart, that you're a 'good' scammer. You're not - you're a 22 year old idiot - you bring shame on all the inhabitants of Italy, because of people like you everybody thinks all Italians are born scammers, liars and thieves.
The words 'honour', 'truth' 'integrity' mean nothing to you - you don't even know how to write the words. You have no respect for anything, or anyone. You've involved your mother Vittoria and girlfriend Rebecca in your scamming business. Vittoria, does she know what's inside the parcels ? Does she know that all counterfeit items are illegal in Italy?

I'm sure that Italian Customs don't care about 1 fake watch, or 1 fake Louis Vuitton bag, but what about the import of dozens and dozens of counterfeit items being delivered to your mothers address ?

The forum Admin now know who you are, where you live, they have information on the addresses you use for receiving watches, they have addresses and phone numbers for your girlfriend, mother, their places of work. I've downloaded the entire content of your girlfriends Facebook page as well as that of your mothers, along with the lists of all their friends and family.

Georgio, don't come back to RWI.

If you ever come back here again, all those Facebook pics of your girlfriend will be posted on RWI for everyone to see. And I'll send messages to everybody around you - mother, girlfriend, brother, friends and family of Vittoria, friends and family of Rebecca etc - telling them what you do to earn money. I'll tell them that you lie, you steal, you cheat, you scam, that you don't care what problems your family may have because of your activities .

I can only imagine the troubles a little Italian boy like you will have when his mother finds out he's just a common thief who has counterfeit items delivered to her home, or when his girlfriend discovers that all her Facebook pics have been posted on a public forum for everybody to mock.

Happy fucking birthday Giorgio.

jioker-a-beccy.jpg

Love birds. . .

rebecca5.jpg

Quack-quack.

Rebecca2.jpg

h.jpg

f.jpg

Good bye Giorgio - stick to eBay.it for your scamming, but don't come back to RWI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
Oh. Another Italian.

please we need our most famous Italian section moderator Tucker.