• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig : TTMaster aka Bsmneul

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Welcome in here, that's what you get for trying to circumvent your no sale status ... have fun boys !

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Some catching up for those who do not know the guy.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...f-thread-moderated/6576218-trusted-dealer-how

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/327876-rolex-submariner-v7-noob

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rwi-forum-feedback/8880810-why-my-account-is-full-of-errors

XJJFQ.jpg

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/8889637-submariner-arf-v3-new-904l-ln

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Let's get this party started - the last thread wasn't already entertaining enough, was it?

Can't wait not to believe any of his excuses a second time lol

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
LOL, is this the dude with the insecurity issues and massive ego that tried to claim all of the evidence against him was fake? I tried to tell him to do his time and change his attitude if he wanted to get his sale privileges back. Guess he couldn't wait, huh? What a moron.

The best part was he was all, "go ahead and ban me, I don't need this place." Uh, so I guess he realized that this is one of the largest markets for m2m reps and that he in fact DOES need this place. LOLZ

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
I don’t want to say something wrong but......

When I look at this guy, I can truly understand the saying: “Fake watches are for fake people.”
Guys like him destroy the Rep Game for us.

I mean srsly just look at him FFS. Stupid little kid, I bet he tells all the 16 yo girls how he makes money and thus can afford some fancy Rolex Molex. I give you a little advice Fuckhead. Life is not about money and status, life is about who you are. And you are fucking nothing.

What does a fancy Rolex if you look like shit???

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
Glaude thank you I accept it the first time wasn’t excuse I did it because I got the status for no reason Ok you say different end of this story..
proxyserv But giving the info to this guy and letting him post private things thats not nice from RWI too and
Drehn shut the f* up who are you to offend me do you know my income so you take the right to speak about these things ? Thanks god I have everything good health the main thing and family, money in the end.. I have everything I need thanks god.. We have gen watches don’t worry we can afford them If I sell reps on rwi that doesn’t mean nothing well probbably 50% of rwi members can afford some gen model but still they like reps like me and with this you say I don’t have money and should not wear the rep even not gen by chance... haha. Btw 21 years old and I know everything for reps and have the best connections in that world trust me ;)
(Stupid kid...) I know it’s easy to be internet mafia but I promise you, you wouldn’t get out with these words in real life...
Glaude it would be nice from your side if you can clear some messages here thanks.

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Btw 21 years old and I know everything for reps and have the best connections in that world trust me ;)

Then what you need RWI for Bru ? Seems like you know everything you know about reps because of RWI and need a sales outlet.

Why so hard to play by the rules. I dont get it.

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
Raddave I had payed for Supporter status why should I risked would you? And all of this because of the 1 status wich I didn’t deserve because nothing was done against the rules by my side, only this now. mclarendude everything can be done if you want to you can even delete every thread you like but ok you don’t want let the people enjoy and offend for no reason..daytona4me Well I need it for many things mostly for the watches I have yes, and that can be done with supporter status :) The rule was broken with this account and not with the old one I accept it..

Reactions: chrlsndnt